• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Channel Review I have a little bit of everything. Is this bad? Any advice? (please be kind)

All things M&K

TubeBuddy User
User name: All things M&K
Title of thread: What can I improve on our channel? First impressions? Any advice? (please be kind)
Self review: My niche is kind-of scattered but these are all the things I want to have on our channel. I kind of hope that it wont mess up the algorythym or something. Any advice?
Channel review or Video review? Channel review
Link to channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu-SwkBPooC-rBIW0RphtLQ?view_as=subscriber
Link to other review post: https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?threads/24619/

Reactions: Kolaborasi Kopi

Lil Piffy

TubeBuddy User
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I would be quite happy with your channel tbh I think it is well run and looks to be growing well I canΓÇÖt complain really about the videos or the channel art as both really do catch my attention straight away only thing I would say is with the gaming stuff use a a more engageing custom thumbnail but with the rest of your channel IΓÇÖm quite impressed keep up the hard work and hopefully you will grow bigger and bigger!

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
First off, major kudos for using your community tab!

Your channel banner is aesthetically pleasing, but still doesn't say much of what you do, music, games drones and travel maybe? the icons are small but that's my best guess. The music and games really don't relate and if I'm a fan of music, I wouldn't care about what games you play, and if I'm a fan of gaming, I wouldn't care if you play music, I'd only want gaming, so you really do need to focus on what style of content you want to be doing for the next 5 years.

Your gameplay thumbnails are too repetitive, plus they aren't really performing as well as your music (those thumbnails are too repetitive as well) and your travel videos, so even without watching any videos, it seems people are more interested in your music and travels than they are with your gaming, so that's something to think about.

I like your travel vlog thumbnail styles. Varied enough to not be repetitive, but not so varies that it's all over the place.

If you can focus this channel on travel vlogs, and maybe keep the gaming to another channel, I think you'll be better off :)

SG21

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I always go to video thumbnails first when I look at a channel so see what' s interesting, first of all your music and sound effects thumbnails are the best, why? because I love Purple, remind me of BTS hahahhah. Your channel art are tastefully done but I would make your logo a bit bigger because it's pretty and so that it would stand out, thought it's about Michael Kors at first, lol. Also, I think that you're really good in reviewing products, your last video was well put and I can tell that you planned and organized it before you actually shoot the video, Really done good on editing as well , it's enticing that makes me want to look into CopperMask :) .

Madgeblondie

I like the overall feel of your channel. The thumbnails were quite busy, and because you do a bit of everything I think some videos get a bit lost in the noise. Videos look well shot and I don't think there is anything wrong with your content. You look like you are doing a great job. Marie

Litgames

I really like the look and the type of content on this channel, the only piece of feedback is on your thumbnails there's a lot on them and can be toned down a little.

Your channel has 5.67k views in the last 30 days which is quite a lot, so that's great. I love the panning slow motion camera work of your Guadalest travel video- it makes you want to click on it to watch more.

Considering you've only posted a video sparingly once every couple of months recently, occasionally twice a month (big gap between 3 & 7 months ago)... I'd say it's quite amazing you have so many subs already & that's something to be encouraged by.

One thing to consider: I personally am more attracted to click on the thumbnails that have actual video content that looks panoramic or enticing, rather than those thumbnails you created with text. That might just be me though- I think you're doing an amazing job already & it's proven by the number of subs you have achieved. You have about 45 videos & almost 2k subscribers. That's about 44 subscribers per video, which is great. You're obviously getting reach, getting clicked on & converting clicks to subs.