• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Completed Scan and find specific comments that include age mentions for removal.

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Not sure if this is possible, but is there a way we could possibly have a filter where we can search our entire channel for comments that include things like ΓÇ£oldΓÇ¥ ΓÇ£IΓÇÖmΓÇ¥ ΓÇ£imΓÇ¥ and specific age ranges, so then we can hide/delete those comments from users that say things like ΓÇ£iΓÇÖm 9 and I love this channelΓÇ¥

technically speaking even comments from viewers that say ΓÇ£IΓÇÖm 10ΓÇ¥ is considered collecting Data, and IΓÇÖve heard that comments can also get users in trouble, this wasnΓÇÖt an issue until now, so if we could have a feature to scan our channel for comments and replies to comments that specify age so we can (sadly) delete them

( have 170+ videos over 5 years with god knows how many comments. I canΓÇÖt humanly scan these comments myself for historic mentions of age from 3 years ago)
sad times for communities.

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Not sure if this is possible, but is there a way we could possibly have a filter where we can search our entire channel for comments that include things like ΓÇ£oldΓÇ¥ ΓÇ£IΓÇÖmΓÇ¥ ΓÇ£imΓÇ¥ and specific age ranges, so then we can hide/delete those comments from users that say things like ΓÇ£iΓÇÖm 9 and I love this channelΓÇ¥

technically speaking even comments from viewers that say ΓÇ£IΓÇÖm 10ΓÇ¥ is considered collecting Data, and IΓÇÖve heard that comments can also get users in trouble, this wasnΓÇÖt an issue until now, so if we could have a feature to scan our channel for comments and replies to comments that specify age so we can (sadly) delete them

( have 170+ videos over 5 years with god knows how many comments. I canΓÇÖt humanly scan these comments myself for historic mentions of age from 3 years ago)
sad times for communities.

You can already search for "Specific" words in your comments with advanced filtering from us at TubeBuddy, so this essentially is doing what you ask :)

OP
OP
Beanie Draws

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Ooo very cool! Now we should try and find a way to move this to a more coppa related section because that'll be helpful for folks to remain and be more compliant :)

Reactions: GearVlogz