• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Work In Progress Bulk Replace/Delete Tags & Remove/Censor Auto-subtitle profanities

ScottehBoeh

TubeBuddy Star
I've got two small suggestions that I think would be very useful for people who have a large amount of videos that they need to commonly bulk-edit:

Bulk Replace/Delete Tags:
On several occasions, I have made unknown spelling mistakes in tags that I create for videos. A bulk-remove/edit feature would be super useful to replace or delete these tags from multiple videos at once. This defeats the need to go through each individual video, find the tags, and delete/change them manually.

Remove/Censor Auto-subtitle Profanities:
YouTube's auto-created subtitles can sometimes be a bit quirky. On several occasions, YouTube has placed the odd profanity or swear in the auto-created subtitles of my videos. It would be great to have a feature that can search for these mistakes across multiple videos at once. Perhaps this feature could also give you the option to censor, replace or completely remove these profanities, too.

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Bulk Replace/Delete Tags:
On several occasions, I have made unknown spelling mistakes in tags that I create for videos. A bulk-remove/edit feature would be super useful to replace or delete these tags from multiple videos at once. This defeats the need to go through each individual video, find the tags, and delete/change them manually.

You can actually bulk delete and replace tags in YouTube already :)

https://prnt.sc/q7enhs under my videos select all your videos then tags! You can bulk replace and delete already :)

Remove/Censor Auto-subtitle Profanities:
YouTube's auto-created subtitles can sometimes be a bit quirky. On several occasions, YouTube has placed the odd profanity or swear in the auto-created subtitles of my videos. It would be great to have a feature that can search for these mistakes across multiple videos at once. Perhaps this feature could also give you the option to censor, replace or completely remove these profanities, too.

This would be a little more do-able, but I'm not sure how we could do this right away. I like this idea, and will pass it on to the devs :)

Reactions: ScottehBoeh
OP
OP
ScottehBoeh

ScottehBoeh

TubeBuddy Star
You can actually bulk delete and replace tags in YouTube already :)

https://prnt.sc/q7enhs under my videos select all your videos then tags! You can bulk replace and delete already :)

This would be a little more do-able, but I'm not sure how we could do this right away. I like this idea, and will pass it on to the devs :)
Thank you for certifying this! Didn't know this feature already existed. Thank you :)