Gaming Channel Gaming and traveling is the best thing I can do...

GKTT Videos

New User
Subscriber Goal
User name: GKTT Videos
Title of introduction: Gaming and traveling is the best thing I can do...
Your name/ Alias: GKTT Videos
Where are you from? India
How did you find TubeBuddy? By searching in Google.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? It looks interesting and i think here I can make some good friends.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I like to give my viewers my full potential and enjoyable moments. Also through my video I like to give some hidden Knowledge to them who watches my videos entirely.
How frequently do you upload? Most of the time weekly. I do post the time on my Instagram account before publish.
What are your hobbies? Gaming and traveling around my country. Also like to read articles about latest tech and activities around the world.
What is your biggest dream? Like everyone, be a good content creator and make my viewers happy.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMqMsIfYdKl8L11CHX4EA4Q/

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: GKTT Videos
Title of introduction: Gaming and traveling is the best thing I can do...
Your name/ Alias: GKTT Videos
Where are you from? India
How did you find TubeBuddy? By searching in Google.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? It looks interesting and i think here I can make some good friends.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I like to give my viewers my full potential and enjoyable moments. Also through my video I like to give some hidden Knowledge to them who watches my videos entirely.
How frequently do you upload? Most of the time weekly. I do post the time on my Instagram account before publish.
What are your hobbies? Gaming and traveling around my country. Also like to read articles about latest tech and activities around the world.
What is your biggest dream? Like everyone, be a good content creator and make my viewers happy.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMqMsIfYdKl8L11CHX4EA4Q/
Welcome to the forums! I'm glad you found us through google! I think what you're trying to offer your viewers is important, and I think that finding the balance between what makes them and you happy is going to be key! If you have any questions about TB please feel free to ask :)