Vlog Channel Hello TubeBuddy Creators!

CherylAHaskell

New User
TubeBuddy Pro
User name: CherylAHaskell
Title of introduction: Hello TubeBuddy Creators!
Your name/ Alias: Cheryl
Where are you from? Las Vegas
How did you find TubeBuddy? Nick Nimmin
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I'm a new creator and need a lot of help. I figured there are people out there way more advanced than myself
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I'd like to make an impact on peoples lives, by sharing information, and letting new and current parents out there that everyone goes through challenges and maybe my tip can help; as well as showcasing our crazy family.
How frequently do you upload? weekly; every Saturday around 9am
What are your hobbies? Youtube, reading, cooking
What is your biggest dream? To be able to stay home with my daughter
YouTube Channel Link: UCAv3jBAlcluAVts6KLJ4-2w

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: CherylAHaskell
Title of introduction: Hello TubeBuddy Creators!
Your name/ Alias: Cheryl
Where are you from? Las Vegas
How did you find TubeBuddy? Nick Nimmin
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I'm a new creator and need a lot of help. I figured there are people out there way more advanced than myself
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I'd like to make an impact on peoples lives, by sharing information, and letting new and current parents out there that everyone goes through challenges and maybe my tip can help; as well as showcasing our crazy family.
How frequently do you upload? weekly; every Saturday around 9am
What are your hobbies? Youtube, reading, cooking
What is your biggest dream? To be able to stay home with my daughter
YouTube Channel Link: UCAv3jBAlcluAVts6KLJ4-2w
Welcome to the forums! Thanks @Nick Nimmin for once again bringing someone awesome here! I think it's awesome you want to make an impact, but to who specifically? That's important to know!

I wish you all the best, and if you have any questions please feel free to ask :)