• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

TubeBuddy Suggestion TubeBuddy content recommendation

FlynnFarrow

TubeBuddy User
flynnfarrow.wixsite.com
Subscriber Goal
I doubt this will never happen but as of the COPPA changes and TubeBuddy scanning your videos to detect made for kids but could TubeBuddy possibly try and recommend content based on made for kids/not made for kids content you should keep doing (not made for kids content) after January 1st and content what you shouldn't do (aka made for kids content). If somebody could possible develop a similar feature that would be great but I don't think this really explains enough.

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
I doubt this will never happen but as of the COPPA changes and TubeBuddy scanning your videos to detect made for kids but could TubeBuddy possibly try and recommend content based on made for kids/not made for kids content you should keep doing (not made for kids content) after January 1st and content what you shouldn't do (aka made for kids content). If somebody could possible develop a similar feature that would be great but I don't think this really explains enough.

Are you asking us to identify what content is performing, or what content you should make if you are a kids channel? A little confused.