Vlog Channel Hello =) new in tubebuddy

User name: kim raner mendina
Title of introduction: Hello =) new in tubebuddy
Your name/ Alias: kim raner
Where are you from? Philippines
How did you find TubeBuddy? researching about youtube and things thatcan help me grow n youtube
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? i want to join the community to have more personal knowledge and i believed many people are helping each other , and fortunately i found tubebuddy and i think joining the community will help me grow buy having more friends and things to talk about and learn from other :)
sorry i am not that good in English.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: this time my goals is to know about tubebuddy and how can it help me grow :)
not only in youtube but to other aspects as well
having friends , subscribers is also part of it i can say
thank you
How frequently do you upload? ahhm i post at random times , bot mostly weekly :)
What are your hobbies? hobbies : i am otaku , i love anime ,watching movies ,talking with other people , i also love money :)
i love eating , i also push my self to improve and get succes in life although there are so much hardships
i will still try my best by not giving up
because if i give up thats the end of it and its sad
thank you
What is your biggest dream? become succesful and live happy without regretting anything
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRidYbcYMIeRB-RgWsMfTyw

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: kim raner mendina
Title of introduction: Hello =) new in tubebuddy
Your name/ Alias: kim raner
Where are you from? Philippines
How did you find TubeBuddy? researching about youtube and things thatcan help me grow n youtube
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? i want to join the community to have more personal knowledge and i believed many people are helping each other , and fortunately i found tubebuddy and i think joining the community will help me grow buy having more friends and things to talk about and learn from other :)
sorry i am not that good in English.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: this time my goals is to know about tubebuddy and how can it help me grow :)
not only in youtube but to other aspects as well
having friends , subscribers is also part of it i can say
thank you
How frequently do you upload? ahhm i post at random times , bot mostly weekly :)
What are your hobbies? hobbies : i am otaku , i love anime ,watching movies ,talking with other people , i also love money :)
i love eating , i also push my self to improve and get succes in life although there are so much hardships
i will still try my best by not giving up
because if i give up thats the end of it and its sad
thank you
What is your biggest dream? become succesful and live happy without regretting anything
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRidYbcYMIeRB-RgWsMfTyw
Welcome to the forums! I'm glad your research lead to us! I think this community fits exactly what you're looking for! I think your english looks good! Only thing I would say is make sure to Capitalize things like YouTube, but that's minor!

I think you have a great dream!

If you have any questions for us at TubeBuddy let me know!