Vlog Channel So it begins...

JasonL

New User
TubeBuddy Pro
User name: JasonL
Title of introduction: So it begins...
Your name/ Alias: Jason
Where are you from? Moncton, New Brunswick - Canada (East Coast!)
How did you find TubeBuddy? Dee & Nick Nimmin, Brian G. Johnson...and so many more.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Just signed up for "pro" today so thought I'd see what was in here. My growth has been slow, but I want to give it every advantage that I can.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Document my travels, discuss my hobbies, help people where I can, promote my photography, and generate new income possibilites.
How frequently do you upload? I try to do bi-monthly, sometimes more, sometimes less.
What are your hobbies? Photography, Building Things, Hiking, Food
What is your biggest dream? To work for myself in a way that is fulfilling and financially stable. Travel...learn...live!
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAt_QMC8bZpKQlgN7N_DBOg

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: JasonL
Title of introduction: So it begins...
Your name/ Alias: Jason
Where are you from? Moncton, New Brunswick - Canada (East Coast!)
How did you find TubeBuddy? Dee & Nick Nimmin, Brian G. Johnson...and so many more.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Just signed up for "pro" today so thought I'd see what was in here. My growth has been slow, but I want to give it every advantage that I can.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Document my travels, discuss my hobbies, help people where I can, promote my photography, and generate new income possibilites.
How frequently do you upload? I try to do bi-monthly, sometimes more, sometimes less.
What are your hobbies? Photography, Building Things, Hiking, Food
What is your biggest dream? To work for myself in a way that is fulfilling and financially stable. Travel...learn...live!
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAt_QMC8bZpKQlgN7N_DBOg
Welcome to the forums! Great group of people to hear about TubeBuddy from! Glad you're a pro member, hope you enjoy it and if you have questions feel free to ask!

What got you into Photography? :)

Again welcome!

OP
OP
JasonL

JasonL

New User
TubeBuddy Pro
Thanks for the welcome Andrew! You are right, good bunch to learn about TubeBuddy from!
I've always loved photography, was always drawn to it but never really invested time in it, but a few years ago I was attending and writing about concerts and then I started to shoot them too. Then I branched out from there to other genre's. Happiest with a camera in my hand...YT was a way to expand and learn video...and then, of course, I fell down the rabbit hole.