Gaming Channel Hello everyone my name is Lesterfunkz!

lesterfunkz

New User
User name: lesterfunkz
Title of introduction: Hello everyone my name is Lesterfunkz!
Your name/ Alias: Lesterfunkz
Where are you from? Philippines
How did you find TubeBuddy? Random youtube video
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I joined this community to learn more about youtube.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My initial goal of course is to reach the monetization goal. After that, I want to be able earn to support myself and go full time on youtube. Once I reach that, my ultimate goal is to actually build a channel that will not only profit from the contents but also provide for charity and share blessings with those people who needs some help.
How frequently do you upload? Every Sunday but once I become a full time youtuber, my target is to do Daily uploads
What are your hobbies? Playing online games, a little bit of singing
What is your biggest dream? Aside from my ultimate goal as mentioned above, my dream is to actually see my parents have the time of their life not worrying about anything financial related and also to build my own family.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/user/LCfUnkZ

BraveStarrTG

Life Is A Game
Subscriber Goal
Hello @lesterfunkz, welcome to the community. Please feel free to look around and ask questions if you have any. Our community can be very helpful. I wish you the best of luck in reaching your dreams.