TubeBuddy Tips Beginner help post

mariah1902

New User
Hi! my name is Mariah and I am new in this forum. I heard a lot about TubeBuddy. I have heard that this app can enlarge my followers and publish my account. Is it true ?. I am a graphics designer creator and I am trying really hard to publish my pages so that people have an idea about my pages in their mind. I have tried different ways to advertise but I failed. Finally I. am up with am idea that I will create You tube videos and thus when people will see my beginner lessons they will tend to visit my page at least once. Planning this was easy but I came to hear that there are lots of other accounts who already do it and are very famous. I really want to know if TubeBuddy will help me or not in doing so. If I make am you tube account is it possible that I would get may subscribers through TubeBuddy ?. Please help me in this.

Just Lennart

New User
TubeBuddy User
TubeBuddy is a great tool, a supliment if you will. It is not garanted that it will give you subscribers. That part is solely up to you and your content.

But again, its a very very awesome tool, and I dont think you should NOT use it. It can help with a lot of things. Bulk settings are one of my favorites. But also tag searching.
Now tags are the Alpha in your searchability. But again, not a given, that it will grant You subscribers.

Now for the business part. Then youtube can be an awesome ally.
The part about other accounts, and famous people. They are not you, so dont compare yourself with them. What they do is non of your business hehehe. Just do it for yourself.
I have a great deal of experience with art on youtube and making it a business. And you really can make it happen.
You need to hook, not just a potential buyer, but also the ordinary viewer.
If you solely concentrate on the business side og your Journey, then the youtube gods () will not look kind on your. But if you take the youtuber side, Serious, then Youtube will bless you.
I know, it sounds tacky. But if you are willing to learn about youtube, the platform you want to use, how to use tags, making a great thumbnail, a good description, and most importantly, which is something a great deal of youtubers dont do (too Big egoes i think) is to connect with others and support each other.

Then, when you have this, youtube can be the most powerfull tool you could ever possibly imagine.

I say, do it. You have nothing to lose and a whole lot to gain.

(oh. And stay well clear of any Facebook groups concerning youtubers help and guidence. This place will only cause frustrations)

Tito Tim

TubeBuddy Pro
titotim.com
TubeBuddy is a tool. As a tool, it won't really do anything for you... but is a great assistant. It does not run in the background, rounding up viewers for you; it does assist you in setting up your channel and videos to make them more searchable, and more clickable. Pretty much everything TB helps you with, can be done other ways. A very popular feature is the tag explorer. You can research your keywords in Google (and other ways) but TubeBuddy really simplifies it for you. That is the key to TB - it will help you streamline and simplify your work flow. (a hammer is a tool, but it is up to you to swing it properly, you know. Same thing with TB)

I think the basics of YouTube are to get your tags and titles to make your videos show up in searches. Then your title and thumbnail will hopefully encourage the viewer to click on your video. Many of the tools on TB will help you with tags, titles, thumbnails, various ways to optimize your channel in searches

Once you get them to click on your vid... then it is up to your content to keep the viewer hooked. But TubeBuddy is a valuable tool to get them.

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Hi! my name is Mariah and I am new in this forum. I heard a lot about TubeBuddy. I have heard that this app can enlarge my followers and publish my account. Is it true ?. I am a graphics designer creator and I am trying really hard to publish my pages so that people have an idea about my pages in their mind. I have tried different ways to advertise but I failed. Finally I. am up with am idea that I will create You tube videos and thus when people will see my beginner lessons they will tend to visit my page at least once. Planning this was easy but I came to hear that there are lots of other accounts who already do it and are very famous. I really want to know if TubeBuddy will help me or not in doing so. If I make am you tube account is it possible that I would get may subscribers through TubeBuddy ?. Please help me in this.
Moved to YouTube Strategies with TubeBuddy Tips prefix, since others might benefit too! :)

TubeBuddy is a great tool, a supliment if you will. It is not garanted that it will give you subscribers. That part is solely up to you and your content.

But again, its a very very awesome tool, and I dont think you should NOT use it. It can help with a lot of things. Bulk settings are one of my favorites. But also tag searching.
Now tags are the Alpha in your searchability. But again, not a given, that it will grant You subscribers.

Now for the business part. Then youtube can be an awesome ally.
The part about other accounts, and famous people. They are not you, so dont compare yourself with them. What they do is non of your business hehehe. Just do it for yourself.
I have a great deal of experience with art on youtube and making it a business. And you really can make it happen.
You need to hook, not just a potential buyer, but also the ordinary viewer.
If you solely concentrate on the business side og your Journey, then the youtube gods () will not look kind on your. But if you take the youtuber side, Serious, then Youtube will bless you.
I know, it sounds tacky. But if you are willing to learn about youtube, the platform you want to use, how to use tags, making a great thumbnail, a good description, and most importantly, which is something a great deal of youtubers dont do (too Big egoes i think) is to connect with others and support each other.

Then, when you have this, youtube can be the most powerfull tool you could ever possibly imagine.

I say, do it. You have nothing to lose and a whole lot to gain.

(oh. And stay well clear of any Facebook groups concerning youtubers help and guidence. This place will only cause frustrations)
TubeBuddy is a tool. As a tool, it won't really do anything for you... but is a great assistant. It does not run in the background, rounding up viewers for you; it does assist you in setting up your channel and videos to make them more searchable, and more clickable. Pretty much everything TB helps you with, can be done other ways. A very popular feature is the tag explorer. You can research your keywords in Google (and other ways) but TubeBuddy really simplifies it for you. That is the key to TB - it will help you streamline and simplify your work flow. (a hammer is a tool, but it is up to you to swing it properly, you know. Same thing with TB)

I think the basics of YouTube are to get your tags and titles to make your videos show up in searches. Then your title and thumbnail will hopefully encourage the viewer to click on your video. Many of the tools on TB will help you with tags, titles, thumbnails, various ways to optimize your channel in searches

Once you get them to click on your vid... then it is up to your content to keep the viewer hooked. But TubeBuddy is a valuable tool to get them.
Both of these replies are solid pieces of advice! :) What do you want TB to help you with @mariah1902 :)