TubeBuddy Why my channel is not getting views

Chirag khemani

New User
Hello everyone I am a vlogger and I upload regularly videos on YouTube and I am doing everything right but I am not getting views on my channel can anyone help me about this

Just Lennart

New User
TubeBuddy User
First trouble shooting on not getting views

1. Are your tags good
2. Titles understandable
3. Video description
These are the search optimizer.

But, the real questions

Have you shared your content with friends and family?
Do You know if your content would have value for a total Strange? This question is always YES. but think about it.

I checked one of your videos. There are a lot of background noises. And that alone would make me press Next.

Do you know any youtubers locally that you could connect with? This a great, If not One of the Best ways to get more views, is to connect with youtubers of shared interests, and that way You help each other. Sharing audience (this is said in a broad sense)

But, other then that, keep creating videos. Keep getting better and better. Just keep on keeping on

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
First trouble shooting on not getting views

1. Are your tags good
2. Titles understandable
3. Video description
These are the search optimizer.

But, the real questions

Have you shared your content with friends and family?
Do You know if your content would have value for a total Strange? This question is always YES. but think about it.

I checked one of your videos. There are a lot of background noises. And that alone would make me press Next.

Do you know any youtubers locally that you could connect with? This a great, If not One of the Best ways to get more views, is to connect with youtubers of shared interests, and that way You help each other. Sharing audience (this is said in a broad sense)

But, other then that, keep creating videos. Keep getting better and better. Just keep on keeping on
I like the 1-3 you listed! I'd shift the order based on what YouTube recommends and add one.

1. Is your thumbnail both Clickable and compelling?
2. Is your title Searchable and Compelling? Remember the Algorithm follows the audience, so it needs to be both.
3. Tags, Tags are important because they can help other ways people could find your content, and ranking with different tags, gives you an oppurtunity to be discovered. However, if your 1 and 2 aren't good it won't matter if you are discovered and no one clicks to watch.
4. Descriptions These are important and based on title and tags, so if you don't have those yet hard to write a good description.

All these are important and together help you on the SEO side.

Content side, who is your ideal audience? How are YOU going to help them, and why should they choose YOU? That's SUPER important to discover :)