Community Channel Danish artist formely known as Lennart Tegner

Just Lennart

New User
TubeBuddy User
User name: Just Lennart
Title of introduction: Danish artist formely known as Lennart Tegner
Your name/ Alias: Just Lennart
Where are you from? Denmark
How did you find TubeBuddy? Ive been using TubeBuddy for a while now. It was introduced to me through a partnership network (MCN) and I just fell in love with all the features.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I have a danish speaking channel. But here in my country, all that is promoted and looked at are trending videos like eating stuff, reacting to other channels. Bathing in a tub full of cola. And all that stuff. Just got a bit tired of that. So, I wanted to broaden my horizon. Since Denmark is a small country, only 5,6 millions, you have a very restricted audience, and it is very very difficult to find someone to connect with.
So, Ive started a new youtube channel, starting from scracth, in another language. And this is one of the reasons I joined TubeBuddy forum. To connect to people. Join communities. And just hoping to met awesome people who have youtube as a common interest.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: This is a tough one. Ive been doing youtube on and off since 2007. Ive seen, and witnessed all changes from the beginning. And my goals have shiftet, from one thing to another. My first goal was to just goof around with vidoes. Then I found that I could draw. And startet using youtube as a business way. Then I wanted to earn money on youtube. (Never really happend) After that, I wanted to teach how to draw. And I wanted to inspire and motivate.
Now, I just want to see how far a simple Danish guy can grow.
How frequently do you upload? I havent uploaded anything to my new channel, but Im hoping for a weekly schedual.
What are your hobbies? I read a lot. And I also write childrens books. Im a Father of two. I collect strange and wierd stuff. I like to draw and paint and craft stuff. I like Warhammer. You could call me a warhammer nerd. And I like making videos.
What is your biggest dream? In life or on youtube?
In life, to make a difference. To have an impact in life. Not to be forgotten. hahahaha
On youtube. My biggest dream, see point A. hehe.
Actually it is to get over 300.000 subscribers.

But dreams are just dreams. Its better to set goals.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvInhwRtzMlDCAT-EyiSNAQ