Music Channel Computer graphics and visualizer

Lyrics Maker

New User
User name: Lyrics Maker
Title of introduction: Computer graphics and visualizer
Your name/ Alias: Dizzy Snacks Lyrics
Where are you from? Freetown, SierraLeone
How did you find TubeBuddy? Through ads that pops up on my browser.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Because i found it more helpful and easy for me to contact YouTube experts who can help me through my channel.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: To gain more subs.
How frequently do you upload? weekly
What are your hobbies? Am a Song Writer, a Singer, i do play instrument like keyboard and guitar.
Hello Viewers, am Peter Aaron Coker. I make Animated Lyrics for songs and i do also edit movies
For all your quality Lyric video making, amazing digital visual effects, motion graphics, compositing and animations with it,
perfect animated lyrics, kinetic typography, moving words.

When the lyrics of a song appears on the screen in animated version all through the song’s duration, it is usually said to be an animated lyric video. Such videos are different than any normal music videos. Adding some flash and loops to the texts of the songs can enhance a plain lyric video.
For instance, there are times when you are unable to understand the lyrics of a song or maybe you wish to sing in a different language and unable to understand the lyrics or the words, at such times the animated lyric video makes it easy for your understanding.
What is your biggest dream? To be a DOCTOR. With a view to help improve the health care delivery system in my country
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3K78kspIFZ1mcVS0adO-eQ