• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Video Review Do you have any tips for making this video more interesting?

kachdu

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
User name: kachdu
Title of thread: Do you have any tips for making this video more interesting?
Self review: Hello friends, I have asked for feedback on tubebuddy forum earlier also and last time I got great feedback. I have basically improved everything from that feedback. The Video and audio quality and content length. However even now, my content is not attracting views on youtube. I have worked on my content delivery as well but just can't seem to find why the content is not connecting with a larger audience. I just want to know is there anything I am doing wrong that the video is not getting enough traction on youtube? I don't seem to find why?
Channel review or Video review? Video review

Link to Video:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17NrmaVcvSc

Link to other review post: https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?threads/24307/post-64851

Reactions: Just Lennart

Retro Reels

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
The video is presented and edited very well. It may not be the content that is the issue - have you tried altering keywords etc?

Just Lennart

TubeBuddy User
Hey

Just wstched your video. And it featured great content.
How ever, I wouldnt click on it, If I came across it.

First up, the title actually confused me. Im not that techy, and, honestly I have No idea on what a DJI Osmos amathing is. But if You would have called it a stabelizer, og gimbul. I might have clicked, since I know what that is.

Also the font on your thumbnail.
And I dont know if Im the only One Who sees it. But when ever someone types iPhone. This is how it surpose to look like. When its All in capital IPHONE, for me it looses the brand familarity. And when I do a Quick scroll, my mind dosent view it as a iPhone, my mind sorta translate it to IP-HOME. But again, this could just be me.

The last thing, is the lenght of the video. I know, You want to show as many different exsamples as possible. But, I skipped fast forward after 2 minuttes. Thats not good. Even though the lightning, audio, and visual were on spot.

Hope I was able to help

Luckotoys

Subscriber Goal
Hey so I just got done watching your video I'm just starting out myself so I really don't I know too much about how things are supposed to look so I guess this is obviously just my personal opinion. I'm not really one for music too much in a video especially while you're talking so maybe at least while you're talking make sure if you are going to have music on maybe make sure it's a little bit lower but I like the video I really did but I think it was a little bit lengthy on showing different examples which I know that's what you want to do but maybe throughout the video you should be talking a little bit more and adding more of explanations and input on it. As well as in the beginning it seemed a little bit scripted as opposed to the end you seemed a little bit more laid back so maybe try to relax a little bit and get a little bit more laid back

Scuplex

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Hello sir, i find your content very interesting! and you even made me laugh in the first 15 seconds first time watching! you edit and your content are awesome! I would change the thumbnail for sure ... like if people are interested to know iPhone 11 vs DJI Osmo they are looking for cool-looking thumbnails and sometimes titles! they want the most helpful and "beautiful" thumbnail to click on to solve their question! over all Nice editing nice quality wish you the best man! :)