Community Channel How do we live our lives in Canada?

#bisdakincanada

New User
User name: #bisdakincanada
Title of introduction: How do we live our lives in Canada?
Your name/ Alias: JC
Where are you from? Edmonton
How did you find TubeBuddy? Discover it in youtube
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I'm building a community. I like to stay connected. I don't really gain friends here in Canada so I was hoping I could find what I'm looking for here in tubebuddy.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Get a certain subscriber milestone and get connected to other youtuber who inspired me most to get engage in youtube.
How frequently do you upload? weekly or twice a week.
What are your hobbies? me and my wife love to go to mall and buy stuff. discover places here in canada, basically travel, food, haul and trivia.
What is your biggest dream? to travel all over Canada, USA, Europe and Asia.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwtsSIBPItOltMGIeBZDFVg

Ikerot

Not a mod
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
Hey JC! Welcome to the forums!

Canada, nice! I visited Canada twice now and it's been a great place (well, maybe except for Quebec *coughs*).

Who was the YouTuber who inspired you? :eek:

RobBalasabas

New User
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: #bisdakincanada
Title of introduction: How do we live our lives in Canada?
Your name/ Alias: JC
Where are you from? Edmonton
How did you find TubeBuddy? Discover it in youtube
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I'm building a community. I like to stay connected. I don't really gain friends here in Canada so I was hoping I could find what I'm looking for here in tubebuddy.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Get a certain subscriber milestone and get connected to other youtuber who inspired me most to get engage in youtube.
How frequently do you upload? weekly or twice a week.
What are your hobbies? me and my wife love to go to mall and buy stuff. discover places here in canada, basically travel, food, haul and trivia.
What is your biggest dream? to travel all over Canada, USA, Europe and Asia.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwtsSIBPItOltMGIeBZDFVg
Nice to see another Canadian here!

RobBalasabas

New User
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal

Canada, nice! I visited Canada twice now and it's been a great place (well, maybe except for Quebec *coughs*).

LOL, Quebec :)

I'm based in Vancouver, British Columbia. So just a quick 2 hour flight from Los Angeles.

We have a couple solid YouTubers here in Vancouver... Ie. Steve Dotto and Sunny Lenarduzzi!

OP
OP
#bisdakincanada

#bisdakincanada

New User
Nice to see another Canadian here!
Hi JC! Welcome to these forums and feel free to join in the fun!

I started idolizing #becomingafilipino kyle, then I enjoyed watching finn snow they are the fighter boys in the philippines. Also wil dasovich and erwan heussaff. They are all connected. It was like connecting the dots. Best ever food review, making it happen, juicy vlog and the bisaya comedian al moralde.. i did enjoy watching their vlogs and find out that theirs a lot of beautiful places and nature in the philippines. As i keep on watching their vlog my wife teasing me to make videos about our family and eventually share it in youtube. So i did. And i enjoyed it. I can't even believe people actually watch my vlog.

RobBalasabas

New User
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I started idolizing #becomingafilipino kyle, then I enjoyed watching finn snow they are the fighter boys in the philippines. Also wil dasovich and erwan heussaff. They are all connected. It was like connecting the dots. Best ever food review, making it happen, juicy vlog and the bisaya comedian al moralde.. i did enjoy watching their vlogs and find out that theirs a lot of beautiful places and nature in the philippines. As i keep on watching their vlog my wife teasing me to make videos about our family and eventually share it in youtube. So i did. And i enjoyed it. I can't even believe people actually watch my vlog.
That's awesome!
I watch and have watched all of those creators too.
Lately, we've been watching Juicy Vlog and the Make it Happen Vlogs.
Love hearing that it inspired you and your wife to create family vlogs too.
Keep up the great work.

How often are you uploading?