YouTube SEO keyword phrase to satisfy searchers on blog and my channel

Zanet

New User
TubeBuddy Legend
I'm trying to work out the best keyword strategy when I'm producing a blog article with a complimentary YouTube video

sometimes the keyword explorer tool says a 4 word phrase is search for and has low competition ...so this would be a good keyword phrase
with my weighted settings it's a 75 score
so I use the 4 word phrase on my title, at beginning of the description and in my tags.

so far correct?

BUT
when I check the 4 word phrase on search engine tools it shows no demand for that in the search engines like on google keyword tool etc

I'm interested in using my growing YouTube channel and my website blog to symbioticly grow together and thought a keyword phrased search on YouTube would also have search volume on Google

it appears not

does anyone have a process where they combine blog and video with a good seo effect?

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I'm trying to work out the best keyword strategy when I'm producing a blog article with a complimentary YouTube video

sometimes the keyword explorer tool says a 4 word phrase is search for and has low competition ...so this would be a good keyword phrase
with my weighted settings it's a 75 score
so I use the 4 word phrase on my title, at beginning of the description and in my tags.

so far correct?

BUT
when I check the 4 word phrase on search engine tools it shows no demand for that in the search engines like on google keyword tool etc

I'm interested in using my growing YouTube channel and my website blog to symbioticly grow together and thought a keyword phrased search on YouTube would also have search volume on Google

it appears not

does anyone have a process where they combine blog and video with a good seo effect?
It's remembering the two different search engines are serving two different audiences, and have slight differences. I'd recommend taking your root keyword in our explorer, and seeing similar phrases in he web search category, since that's how people are searching on google and things.