New User
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
User name: Dvyne
Title of introduction: Hello all i'm new to all this
Your name/ Alias: D-vyne
Where are you from? Wouldnt you like to know D:
How did you find TubeBuddy? A friend introduced me to it
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I need help fast, i think i messed up.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I just want to grow a community of people with the same interests that i do.
How frequently do you upload? Daily
What are your hobbies? talking, writing, watching tv and youtube, hanging out with friends etc
What is your biggest dream? Just to grow to a decent size its fun to have people to interact with regularly, especially since i'm usually home alone with my kid.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrdGeK1OKx1L5u8Yg6vmqow

U

User1111

Hello and welcome! I see you joined because you feel you messed up... mind if I ask in what way? We could possibly help.

OP
OP
Dvyne

Dvyne

New User
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Hello and welcome! I see you joined because you feel you messed up... mind if I ask in what way? We could possibly help.
Hey my dude thanks for the reply. I just got tubebuddy but i think i accidentally registered for it on the wrong account how do i move it to the account I want. My youtube Channel is linked to my husbands email and when i registered it added his account instead of mine. is it possible to move it?
dvyne.png

U

User1111

Well, I'm not sure there is anything you can directly do, however, it would probably be best to open a support ticket here: https://tubebuddy.freshdesk.com/support/solutions
Click on login, then login with your Google Account.
On the screen that follows, describe your issue as best as possible giving as much information they would need to fix the issue.
Wait time is usually anywhere from 1 to 3 business days.
(If someone has a better solution, feel free to post after me)

OP
OP
Dvyne

Dvyne

New User
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Thanks alot youve been a big help. I'll be here regularly so you'll definitely see me around :joy: