YouTube Question How do you grow???

Willdoge 291

New User
I upload a couple of videos and its like my channel is not growing at all most videos are like 3 views so what do i do?

Poulpc

Newbie Member
Member of the Month
Subscriber Goal
first tip I would give you, get a microphone and let your personality shine through, some people have luck with making up a personality

EV Nick

TubeBuddy Pro
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I just took one quick look at your channel and NON of your videos are telling me really what there about, you have no channel banner either so i can't tell if your just an account uploading videos of games for your friends to watch or if you want to be a mobile gaming channel.

Take a look at some of the channels you watch, how does there channel page look.

Its also super important to have titles that are "clickbait" but honest what i mean by that is the title is honest in what its about but its interesting enough that the person wants to click it and find out more. Same with thumbnails.

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I upload a couple of videos and its like my channel is not growing at all most videos are like 3 views so what do i do?
Focus on the content you want to make, the audience you want to make it for, and then creating content that you've researched that audience is looking for, so you can best serve that audience.

Damon

TubeBuddy Pro
www.blackwarriorlures.com
Subscriber Goal
Get your first 150 clickable, searchable, well-researched videos out, then you will have the data your need to truly grow. Until then you won't have enough data points nor sample size to do anything.

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Get your first 150 clickable, searchable, well-researched videos out, then you will have the data your need to truly grow. Until then you won't have enough data points nor sample size to do anything.
Before you do that though, figure out who you'd like to help with your content :)