How-To Channel Zanet Design Sharing 20+ Years Experience : Helping Small Businesses Gain Traction On Your Online Competitors

Zanet

New User
TubeBuddy Legend
User name: Zanet
Title of introduction: Zanet Design Sharing 20+ Years Experience : Helping Small Businesses Gain Traction On Your Online Competitors
Your name/ Alias: Zanet
Where are you from? Bournemouth
How did you find TubeBuddy? Youtube
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Enjoy growing my channel and used the chrome extension and legend subscription.
I had some questions answered yesterday on the Tubebuddy live stream about A/B testing of my thumbnails.
So i took the advice and joined the community. Hopefully i can share my experience in web design while you guys can help me grow my YouTube channel
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Hopefully i can share my experience in web design while you guys can help me grow my YouTube channel
How frequently do you upload? weekly 2 or 3 times
What are your hobbies? Web design
Marketing
Hosting
Graphic Design

Bizarre but although its my work its also my hobby!
What is your biggest dream? Happiness Forever
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/user/zsclements

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Zanet
Title of introduction: Zanet Design Sharing 20+ Years Experience : Helping Small Businesses Gain Traction On Your Online Competitors
Your name/ Alias: Zanet
Where are you from? Bournemouth
How did you find TubeBuddy? Youtube
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Enjoy growing my channel and used the chrome extension and legend subscription.
I had some questions answered yesterday on the Tubebuddy live stream about A/B testing of my thumbnails.
So i took the advice and joined the community. Hopefully i can share my experience in web design while you guys can help me grow my YouTube channel
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Hopefully i can share my experience in web design while you guys can help me grow my YouTube channel
How frequently do you upload? weekly 2 or 3 times
What are your hobbies? Web design
Marketing
Hosting
Graphic Design

Bizarre but although its my work its also my hobby!
What is your biggest dream? Happiness Forever
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/user/zsclements
Welcome to the forums! Great to see you over from the live! I meant it when I said I'm active over here haha!

I hope you have a great time here, and I think it's awesome you want to help future web designers! I know my job in YT and film, will be very web dependent, so helping them helps all of us online! :D

OP
OP
Zanet

Zanet

New User
TubeBuddy Legend
Thanks Andrew
Thats awesome - You guys are really helpful
"there is more happiness in giving than receiving" - awesome
I'm currently giving free website critiques - similar to what you do, so if ever you get anyone who wants a website critique feel free to put them my way
You be interested in seeing the recent website critique i did on "VidIQ"!

Its #4 on my critique playlist

im not sure if i can post a video link on here - is that ok?

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Thanks Andrew
Thats awesome - You guys are really helpful
"there is more happiness in giving than receiving" - awesome
I'm currently giving free website critiques - similar to what you do, so if ever you get anyone who wants a website critique feel free to put them my way
You be interested in seeing the recent website critique i did on "."!

Its #4 on my critique playlist

im not sure if i can post a video link on here - is that ok?
Video links are upon request by user, or in the appropriate section. I'd like to see it, so please link :D