• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Declined Bulk Uploader

uncelestial

With YouTube clamping down on the API, the need for a workaround is huge. Please consider a bulk uploader feature. You could model it after the old package uploader (where the user supplies a spreadsheet full of metadata that gets processed). You can currently only upload 5-6 videos a day with the API now.

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
With YouTube clamping down on the API, the need for a workaround is huge. Please consider a bulk uploader feature. You could model it after the old package uploader (where the user supplies a spreadsheet full of metadata that gets processed). You can currently only upload 5-6 videos a day with the API now.

YouTube has already said they are working on uploading multiple videos for the new Studio. I'd say that we currently offer upload defaults, and don't offer uploading at the moment. Sorry about that :/

OP
OP
uncelestial

uncelestial

@Andrew They aren't. You can see the uploading beta now and if anything it's even more anti-bulk uploading than the current, which at least lets you upload 15 at a time. Meanwhile they have turned off Package Uploader and squeezed API quotas down a minimal amount because of anti-spam initiatives. You have got this wrong.

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
IΓÇÖve heard them mention at vidcon that theyΓÇÖre planning to allow you to upload mass amounts of videos sometime next year, but IΓÇÖm guessing the system is going to be a bit out of whack during testing which is unfortunate, but I know theyΓÇÖre planning to build in better mass uploading features for those with multiple business channels.

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
@Andrew They aren't. You can see the uploading beta now and if anything it's even more anti-bulk uploading than the current, which at least lets you upload 15 at a time. Meanwhile they have turned off Package Uploader and squeezed API quotas down a minimal amount because of anti-spam initiatives. You have got this wrong.

They talked about it in one of their creator insider videos. Uploads 15 at a time ....? But is anti multi upload? I'm sorry I'm really lost... :( I guess I'm asking where you're getting this information about the api quotas?