• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Community Website scrolling effect on YT video

jjchipows

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hi all,

I can't seem to find a forum dedicated to my question but I think this is the closest.

Do you know how to create that "website scrolling" effect on a video? Like example you want to show how to login to a page, or how to do a search on a website, I want to video this. I have seen a few videos here having that concept and very i interested to know how is that done.

Thank you!

OP
OP
J

jjchipows

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello,

Really a newbie here and this might be a dumb question. If I take a screenshot, how do I show the scrolling effect then? To show on the video as if I am scrolling down a website page.

Thanks for your reply.

MM Scale Models

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
You need to do a screen capture not a screenshot. Screen capture is when you make a recording of what happens on your screen. That you can do even with something like power point ( 2016 has this feature ).

Retro Reels

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
You can do this in a number of ways - For full control I would use a program to export the entire html webpage to a jpg file, and then animate it to my choosing in my video editing software.
Another way as mentioned above is to record it in realtime using screen capture software.

Beanie Draws

www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I definitely think the easiest way to do it would simply be to record you doing it all using OBS. no coding or animation skills needed.