• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Channel Milestone 4.000.000 Watch Time (Minutes)

Poulpc

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
just noticed I passed 4 million last week

Time.jpg

GaiaFoxInali

TubeBuddy Star
wieghmink.weebly.com
Subscriber Goal
I noticed you included a screenshot of your analytics and it looks like mine with a crazy spike.
I'm not sure why this happens in YouTube - I look at my analytics and do all the best practices but it seems that I get spikes and then flatline! Very frustrating! :(
2019-12-03_0754.png

Reactions: Maaz and Poulpc
OP
OP
Poulpc

Poulpc

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I noticed you included a screenshot of your analytics and it looks like mine with a crazy spike.
I'm not sure why this happens in YouTube - I look at my analytics and do all the best practices but it seems that I get spikes and then flatline! Very frustrating! :(
View attachment 3754
it usually happens when YouTube features one of your videos for a little while on a bigger YouTubers end screen

Reactions: Maaz
OP
OP
Poulpc

Poulpc

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Impressive! Are you able to work out which videos caused those spikes? ;) I'd suggest doing more of those!
the spike was not something I did, YouTube made an error at the time, there was a lot of channels who got An insane amount of views and watch time, for that week

Reactions: Damon