Need Advice Unlisted or Private?

EV Nick

TubeBuddy Pro
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
We all know about the secret sauce when you first public a video youtube helps your video for around 2 weeks.

i have 7 paterons supporting me and currently i've been uploading privately sharing it with them 7 days before release using there login emails, this then also allows me to schedule a video as i get ready for public release.

is there any benefit or disadvantage to making it UNLISTED to allow them to comment on the video, then switching back to private to allow schedule? does this hurt rankings having a link thats publicly accessible?

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
We all know about the secret sauce when you first public a video youtube helps your video for around 2 weeks.

i have 7 paterons supporting me and currently i've been uploading privately sharing it with them 7 days before release using there login emails, this then also allows me to schedule a video as i get ready for public release.

is there any benefit or disadvantage to making it UNLISTED to allow them to comment on the video, then switching back to private to allow schedule? does this hurt rankings having a link thats publicly accessible?
I'd just make it unlisted, and then use TB's schedule video publish to go live later :)

Private does potentially hurt people who may not have viewed it yet from patreon. That's my two cents haha!