Need Advice Live chats/streams motivation?

Damon

TubeBuddy Pro
www.blackwarriorlures.com
Subscriber Goal
Any of you still doing live chats? Man, I set out this year to do them, but I really don't like doing them at all. What motivates you to do live streams?

Ikerot

Not a mod
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
I did a good amount last year. Haven't really done it this year (other than once), but it's a fun thing for sure :p

One thing that's been keeping me from doing livestream is the fact that I can't edit out all the parts I'd prefer not in the public space :x

OP
OP
Damon

Damon

TubeBuddy Pro
www.blackwarriorlures.com
Subscriber Goal
Yeah, the thing for me is I don't like being around people, so the idea of doing regular live streams is just plain depressing and generally ruins my otherwise sunny disposition. I figure I can go back to frying chicken if it's that miserable.

I find that often the case: The very thing that motivates most people makes me run for the hills.

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Yeah, the thing for me is I don't like being around people, so the idea of doing regular live streams is just plain depressing and generally ruins my otherwise sunny disposition. I figure I can go back to frying chicken if it's that miserable.

I find that often the case: The very thing that motivates most people makes me run for the hills.
That's fair. I HATED being on camera at first. It's not what I wanted to do (Why I did a gaming channel at first, can make videos without being IN the videos). However, now I am more comfortable with it, and I am focusing on making sure that I'm having fun, and giving value. However, if you don't think it would be fun I'd recommend not doing it. That's a HUGE part about all this. Make sure you're enjoying yourself.