YouTube SEO Discovery

Damon

TubeBuddy Pro
www.blackwarriorlures.com
Subscriber Goal
You have to learn the skills. Start by watching the how to do SEO video Andrew put up. Then sit down and plan how would will post three to five videos per week. Three videos a week times five years gets you almost 800 videos. The marketplace cannot hold up to that kind of production without telling you something good or bad.

Ater

Newbie Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Hard work and dedication, to most people YouTube will be a marathon not a sprint. 99.9% will not be discovered in a week and get a lot of subs in their first month. Fast on YouTube 2019 is usually many months if not years of hard work.

Try to make every new video better than the previous one, study your analytics and your competition and try to learn and improve from both. Just imagine the quality of your content if you do this for years during thousands of videos!

Tiktokchanz

New User
TubeBuddy User
I know how that feel when you only get 1 - 10 views while most top influencers/youtubers that you adore, get 100k - 1M+ views per video but trust me it takes time, if you want to be famous/discovered fast, there's a button that say "Promote to Youtube" in every of your videos, which ofc you'll have to spend some money

OP
OP
S

SBG GAMING

New User
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
The thing is if I look at my competitions videos mine is kinda better but they have like 20k more views

Damon

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Forget the competition. You don't know what they're doing. Have you been making video as long as they have? Do you have as many video as they do? So forget the competition and just get to work.

OP
OP
S

SBG GAMING

New User
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Believe me I'm trying that but I check like stats every 5 min and so on and I do like competition because if there weren't any competition I would probably never have do this and I like the thrill of making the videos

Damon

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Don't check your stats every five minutes. Check your stats every five weeks. Produce 5 videos a week * 5 weeks, then check your stats and make adjustments based on what your data tells you. Forget the competition.

If you're just doing what the competition is doing, no one has a reason to watch you. The competition is doing it more consistently and has more experience than you.

Make your own videos and forget the competition. You're in a mode of trying to play "catch-up" and "look-alike." Instead try telling a story based on timeless principles that have lasted mankind all of it's existence, and you will build an audience over time. The competition cannot stand up to that. You not leading, you're just following the competition. Which is another way of saying they are better than you.

If your whole YouTube channel is being defined by what someone else is doing, then you're really just saying they are better than you. Thus the whole reason why people rather watch them than you.

Last edited:

EV Nick

TubeBuddy Pro
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Don't check other youtube channels, When i first started i got really good early boost then someone other channels came along and in matter of weeks overtook me. I am now above them again. Then last week another channel started and in 6 months overtook me! now they stopped making videos i guess burnout as there last few videos didn't do well now am well above them. Think what your doing and stick with your own improvement not there's

OP
OP
S

SBG GAMING

New User
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I am doing my own stuff and I like to check stats not just for YouTube I check my online ranking for games also ever 5-10 min ps it's games I will not make videos about il never copy what another is doing there I am me if you don't like it that's so

OP
OP
S

SBG GAMING

New User
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I have 2 jobs kinda hard making a video every day wish I can bit I just don't have the time for it

Damon

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
You don't have time to make videos but you have time to check your stats every five minutes? If you can't do five videos a week to three or whatever you can. Maybe you can only do two videos per week, that's fine. Just get the job done.

You just need to get to work, man. You've been given advice. Its up to you whether you take it or not. I have my own videos to make and don't have time to sit here yapping over such things. Godspeed.

EV Nick

TubeBuddy Pro
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Just for reccord I have a full time job, a 2nd job plus youtube. Am also apart to start a company off the back of youtube so trust me if you don’t have time your not managing your time correctly

OP
OP
S

SBG GAMING

New User
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I have to jobs one day shift one night shift I get 3 hours of sleep in a day
Only time I can record is on Friday and Saturday then I'm off at the one Job