How-To Channel Meats, Eats and Metal Fab With Roadie Frodie – Huge Hair Awesome Smile!

roadie frodie

New User
Subscriber Goal
User name: roadie frodie

Title of introduction: Meats, Eats and Metal Fab With Roadie Frodie – Huge Hair Awesome Smile!

Your name/ Alias: Roadie Frodie pronounced: row·dee fro·dee

Where are you from? Moved a few times in my life - I call Texas, British Columbia and Nebraska home!

How did you find TubeBuddy? Derral Eves! Thanks man, it’s been a great tool

What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I was just clicking around in the app and found it; looking for mentors in the industry. Like to learn from others and share my work with others. Want to grow my channel with like-minded folks who are getting started in making shareable content from hobbies.

What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Liked to learn from others on YouTube and want to share my work with others in return. I started posting videos about 6 months ago and have learned a ton with the whole process. Each video I make is better than the last and I hope to keep this trend moving forward.

What kind of channel do you run?: Outdoor kitchen and machine shop content with a character called Roadie Frodie. Metal Fab, Meats and Eats with Roadie Frodie – Huge Hair Awesome Smile

Biggest compliment? – jacked ripped swole or cut? Swole followed by head

How did you get the name Roadie Frodie? roadie.frodie was a name coined by a good friend during high school keyboarding class as Hotmail and MSN messenger was booming. My friends started a band and I wasn’t much on playing an instrument or coming up with lyrics but I was great at setting up the stage and planning out the logistics. I would setup the stage, run audio cables and lights like a pro Roadie. The frodie came from me sporting a fro in high school on Fridays. Put them together and you get roadie frodie aka roadie.frode Huge Hair Awesome Smile!

Get a certain subscriber milestone? Currently at 45 subscribers and growing! I have a goal of reaching 100 subs organically by Christmas. Recently had a 4000 view celebration on Oct 26 at the local brewery and got some great photos with fans. We recorded some video during the event that I will use in an upcoming youtube release. They loved seeing Roadie Frodie in person and were happy to be in a upcoming video. Event pictures are posted in the Roadie Frodie fan page group on facebook - check them out!

How frequently do you upload? 2x per month and hungry for more!

What are your hobbies? Cooking, Grilling, Woking, Metal fabrication and Mechanical design

A lot of people say your FRO is obnoxious; what do you say to that? You should see my back hair!

Do you still chase the wok hei? Not anymore, I have found it.

What’s the best thing you have learned throughout your career? - Have a few good mentors throughout your life and give back to others in return.

Pellet grill or stick burner? I have both and use both; Pellet cooking is much more automated which saves me time.

TIG or MIG welding? I have both and use both - can't say my TIG welding is all that good but i'm working on it (;

What food ingredient do you cook most with? Garlic – 3 ways: raw, sauteed, or charred

T- Bone or Rib-eye? Thick Cut Porterhouse!

Solidworks or AutoCAD? - I use solidworks for most of my designs but have started using fusion 360 for generating CNC tool paths.

What is your biggest dream? Exploring the world with my family

Social Media Links:

https://twitter.com/roadiefrodie

YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHM4Pq7fDr0oJ8xNNBpVxug

Zanet

New User
TubeBuddy Legend
Hi roadie frodie

Your channel looks good - thumbnails are smart too
I'm happy to give any tips I've picked up if you need a hand
kind regards
Zanet