Service I provide free stock footage!

Ztock

New User
I'm a professional videographer and photographer. After beeing on YouTube for a while I know that many YouTubers might not have enough time, money or knowledge about recording good video footage. First you need an expensive camera, then you need the right software and then you need to learn both how to record good footage and how to color correct it. For some this might be too much and can hinder their creativity. So I decided to upload footage for anyone to download. Maybe this can help you out and save you some time and money.

The videos are completely free and I won't charge you a penny or claim the rights to the footage. Monetize it, share it, edit it etc. It's all yours! I have recorded every video myself so don't worry about using it, I give you the full rights to it. If you want to credit me it's up to you, I don't require it, I'm just happy that my videos comes to use:)

I can't monetize my videos for now since I don't have enough subscribers and hence I can't really afford to buy subscriptions on file sharing sites. So you'll have to use tools that download YouTube-links videos to get the footage. https://www.onlinevideoconverter.com/youtube-converter is one of many tools. There are probably other tools to get you better quality but that's what I found right away!

My stock videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJOLe484M8ThHY75rXGuf4g

I'm constantly uploading more!;)

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I'm a professional videographer and photographer. After beeing on YouTube for a while I know that many YouTubers might not have enough time, money or knowledge about recording good video footage. First you need an expensive camera, then you need the right software and then you need to learn both how to record good footage and how to color correct it. For some this might be too much and can hinder their creativity. So I decided to upload footage for anyone to download. Maybe this can help you out and save you some time and money.

The videos are completely free and I won't charge you a penny or claim the rights to the footage. Monetize it, share it, edit it etc. It's all yours! I have recorded every video myself so don't worry about using it, I give you the full rights to it. If you want to credit me it's up to you, I don't require it, I'm just happy that my videos comes to use:)

I can't monetize my videos for now since I don't have enough subscribers and hence I can't really afford to buy subscriptions on file sharing sites. So you'll have to use tools that download YouTube-links videos to get the footage. https://www.onlinevideoconverter.com/youtube-converter is one of many tools. There are probably other tools to get you better quality but that's what I found right away!

My stock videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJOLe484M8ThHY75rXGuf4g

I'm constantly uploading more!;)
That's awesome! Do you have a useage rights link? Might sticky this! :D

OP
OP
Ztock

Ztock

New User
That's awesome! Do you have a useage rights link? Might sticky this! :D
Yes I have selected every video with the Creative Commons license and I have written that I use the CC-BY 4.0 license on my channel "about" page to make it extra clear. I hope that's enough :eek: That would be awesome!:grinning:

big boi

New User
Привет много новых друзей классный класс и конечно большой лайк и подписка надеюсь взаимное !! Нравится ставить не ленись, подписывайся!

OP
OP
Ztock

Ztock

New User
Привет много новых друзей классный класс и конечно большой лайк и подписка надеюсь взаимное !! Нравится ставить не ленись, подписывайся!
Thanks a lot! Большое спасибо!

What is stock footage?
It's basically like a database of video footage anyone can download and use on their own. Let's say you want a video of some grapes on a plant for a cooking video you're making, but you live up north where grapes doesn't grow. In stock footage databases you can search for footage of grapes and download it for you to use in your video. :grinning: It's great if you don't have a good quality camera, doesn't have knowledge about videography or doesn't have the time and/or money to go out and record video yourself.

OP
OP
Ztock

Ztock

New User
YOu have nothing currently useful there for me HOWEVER i click sub hopefully some for me will appear thanks for making these vids!
For now I've uploaded what's been on my harddrives. But I'll record more (went out today to record things specifically for this channel). But the good news is that I take requests! What types of videos would you find useful?

OP
OP
Ztock

Ztock

New User
Am an electric car bloke so EV chargers, electric cars plugging in, Tesla's etc... I'd recommend you group playlist certain subjects.
I see, I'll definitely keep that in mind when I'm out filming and have my eyes open for those stuff. Yeah, I've done some playlists but I'll constantly keep adding more and more!