• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Limit of titles and descriptions translations

Tera Mangala Music

TubeBuddy Legend
Subscriber Goal
User name: Tera Mangala Music
Title of thread: Limit of titles and descriptions translations
Request Type Browser Extension/TubeBuddy Website Tools
What browser are you on? Chrome
Studio Beta or Studio Classic? Studio Classic
What version of TubeBuddy? v1.45.718
Is it related to a video? No
Explain your issue: With the Legend license we can translate with one click the title and description of a video. Nice. But there seems to be a "limit" of using this function. I undestand but i would like to know "how much" is the limit : is it in terms of words translated, of number of languages, or of numbers of clicks on the translate button,... or something else.
Thank you for your reply.
Link your YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCG0UDX49F6VaOagtZ_5-mtw
translation limit.JPG

Phil

CEO of TubeBuddy
TubeBuddy User
The limit is 50 per day. This particular feature we have to pay Google for each time we use it so if we have an "unlimited" option in the future, we'd have to start charging our users for translations beyond 50. And if we do that, we hope to automate things even more where you can do many languages at once or even multiple videos with a single click.

OP
OP
Tera Mangala Music

Tera Mangala Music

TubeBuddy Legend
Subscriber Goal
Thank you for your reply.
Yes, if things would be more automated it would be fantastic! I'm interested by this option as i translate all my titles and descriptions in 30 languages!
(and you could add the "translate" button for the playlists aswell)

Poulpc

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
The limit is 50 per day. This particular feature we have to pay Google for each time we use it so if we have an "unlimited" option in the future, we'd have to start charging our users for translations beyond 50. And if we do that, we hope to automate things even more where you can do many languages at once or even multiple videos with a single click.

may I recommend that you correct the information under features included with Legend, right now it's marked as unlimited use
100110.jpg

Reactions: Tera Mangala Music