How-To Channel The Artful Addict - that's me!

theartfuladdict

New User
User name: theartfuladdict
Title of introduction: The Artful Addict - that's me!
Your name/ Alias: Gina
Where are you from? I am from Raleigh, NC but currently live in Monroe, NC
How did you find TubeBuddy? I first learned of TubeBuddy through a co-worker. She knew I had just started a channel and one day she told me about TubeBuddy and how helpful it was, especially the keyword suggestions when posting videos. So, I downloaded Chrome, checked it out, and agree that it is really helpful! I just got a new computer and posted a video when I realized I had not downloaded Tubebuddy yet and I was lost! LOL I immediately downloaded again and realized I had never registered, so here I am!
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I think it is so important to have support, especially as a new creator. I realize growing a channel to the point that it makes money to replace a regular job take a ton of hard work, dedication and time, but my hope is to make it there some day and I know I can't do it alone. To be honest, this world (as a YouTube creator) is foreign to me, and I both need and desire guidance and support from others who have achieved my goal; as well as, those who are traveling this journey with me. I want to get to know other creators and be part of a forum where we support each other as we work to build our channels and share our particular love and passion with others.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Through my art journey, I have encountered soul-freeing moments that I never imagined possible. It is how I came up with my channel's name, 'The Artful Addict', because once I felt the freedom of creating, I became addicted! If I'm able to encourage others to try their hand at creating art, perhaps doing something that they never thought they could do, and have that soul-freeing moment, then I will have achieved my goal.
How frequently do you upload? I generally upload twice a week; on rare occasions once a week.
What are your hobbies? Growing up, I loved to dance - still do! As a child, I took ballet, pointe, tap, jazz, and modern; but mostly ballet and pointe. I was in the Raleigh Civic Ballet company for 3 or 4 years, and it was a wonderful experience. Now, I am mostly focused on mixed media art - creating with no limitations, using whatever mediums I want, however I want. My soul is freed!
What is your biggest dream? My dream is to be able to support myself doing something that I love while sharing that love with others. That is why I decided to start my channel.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIKOFG2URFkV1l60A_plDpA

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: theartfuladdict
Title of introduction: The Artful Addict - that's me!
Your name/ Alias: Gina
Where are you from? I am from Raleigh, NC but currently live in Monroe, NC
How did you find TubeBuddy? I first learned of TubeBuddy through a co-worker. She knew I had just started a channel and one day she told me about TubeBuddy and how helpful it was, especially the keyword suggestions when posting videos. So, I downloaded Chrome, checked it out, and agree that it is really helpful! I just got a new computer and posted a video when I realized I had not downloaded Tubebuddy yet and I was lost! LOL I immediately downloaded again and realized I had never registered, so here I am!
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I think it is so important to have support, especially as a new creator. I realize growing a channel to the point that it makes money to replace a regular job take a ton of hard work, dedication and time, but my hope is to make it there some day and I know I can't do it alone. To be honest, this world (as a YouTube creator) is foreign to me, and I both need and desire guidance and support from others who have achieved my goal; as well as, those who are traveling this journey with me. I want to get to know other creators and be part of a forum where we support each other as we work to build our channels and share our particular love and passion with others.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Through my art journey, I have encountered soul-freeing moments that I never imagined possible. It is how I came up with my channel's name, 'The Artful Addict', because once I felt the freedom of creating, I became addicted! If I'm able to encourage others to try their hand at creating art, perhaps doing something that they never thought they could do, and have that soul-freeing moment, then I will have achieved my goal.
How frequently do you upload? I generally upload twice a week; on rare occasions once a week.
What are your hobbies? Growing up, I loved to dance - still do! As a child, I took ballet, pointe, tap, jazz, and modern; but mostly ballet and pointe. I was in the Raleigh Civic Ballet company for 3 or 4 years, and it was a wonderful experience. Now, I am mostly focused on mixed media art - creating with no limitations, using whatever mediums I want, however I want. My soul is freed!
What is your biggest dream? My dream is to be able to support myself doing something that I love while sharing that love with others. That is why I decided to start my channel.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIKOFG2URFkV1l60A_plDpA
That's awesome of your co-worker! I'm glad you're enjoying it! We offer a lot of support to new creators here, and I look forward to seeing you around! if you have any questions feel free to ask! I did Jazz Band when I was in HS, and I really enjoyed the experience!

I wish you all the best in being self sufficient in your YouTube dreams!

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!

Zanet

New User
TubeBuddy Legend
Hey
theartfuladdict

Welcome to the forums!

Your art and media doesnt look like its specific to children - so unless they appear in the videos i would imagine it doesnt effect you?

OP
OP
T

theartfuladdict

New User
Yeah, I don't really think it applies to me; however, I do paper crafting, clay art, watercolor, etc. so a kid could be interested in a tutorial. It is family friendly, but I don't make videos especially for children.