YouTube Question Anybody know of an economical keyword generator ?

sjs94704

New User
I am looking for a service that can assist me by helping to suggest keywords to put on my videos that will help increase searches. I currently have another service, but, it cost $50 / month to get full benefits of it's service. I would appreciate it if anyone can point me to a more economical similar service.

With Gratitude,

-Steven

OP
OP
sjs94704

sjs94704

New User
Thanks for the suggestion, however, Keywords Everywhere is no longer FREE! Here is the statement from the email I got from them. According to their pricing, 1 credit = 1 keyword....... No thanks! Make it a monthly fee and we will talk!

Do note that from 1st Oct 2019, Keywords Everywhere is a paid tool. After setting up the API key, you will need to purchase credits to see the search volume, CPC and competition data.

Core Freedom

Newbie Member
That's too bad! I just downloaded it a few months ago and it was definitely free. It's working fine on my end and I am definitely not paying for it. I agree, 1 credit = 1 keyword is ridiculous. If I come across something else, I'll keep you posted.

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I am looking for a service that can assist me by helping to suggest keywords to put on my videos that will help increase searches. I currently have another service, but, it cost $50 / month to get full benefits of it's service. I would appreciate it if anyone can point me to a more economical similar service.

With Gratitude,

-Steven
My question would be why not use TubeBuddy's keyword explorer...?

OP
OP
sjs94704

sjs94704

New User
I just found the keyword explorer, but, in order to use it properly I have to pay money to upgrade my membership in order for it to be useful. No thanks!

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I just found the keyword explorer, but, in order to use it properly I have to pay money to upgrade my membership in order for it to be useful. No thanks!
Actually the free version is very usable. However, I upgraded you for free on me. Give it a shot!

Tito Tim

TubeBuddy Pro
titotim.com
If you are paying $50 a month now for a service - and looking for a different service... why would you not want try TubeBuddy?
I use the free level and it is good, but does have some limitations.

Damon

TubeBuddy Pro
www.blackwarriorlures.com
Subscriber Goal
Man, help me understand: You'd rather pay $50 for a service that does you no good, but you don't want to use the free version of TB that does exactly what you want? I wish I could find customers like that. I use the $9 version to this day. That would give you all the optimization tools you need.

Honestly, the best keyword generator is your brain. You're a musician. From a musician--two degrees in music performance--use your brain to generate the keywords, then use the free or pro TB to check the data for viability. Don't rely on a computer to generate keywords anymore than you'd use a computer to make music. The music is in you. The computer is just a tool. Likewise the keywords are in you. Tubebuddy is just a tool.

OP
OP
sjs94704

sjs94704

New User
Let me clarify to everyone!

I said it costs $50 to get it's full benefits. I never said I was actually paying that. I am still using what I get for free from them. That is the reason I was reaching out was to find out if there was something else that was more economical before I decide to start paying anybody anything at all for anything........

Furthermore, for awhile, I was unaware that my TubeBuddy plugin was not properly installed and I was not getting the menu that is used to actually launch the tools offered by TubeBuddy, so is part of the main reason I was so confused and frustrated because I could not understand why I could not get to the actual tools to launch to be able to use them!!!!

It took a few days for me to realize that something on my end was not set up right but I have it straightened out now, but, thanks to everyone for your support......

Last edited:

Damon

TubeBuddy Pro
www.blackwarriorlures.com
Subscriber Goal
Ah, I see. Yeah, use the free version. And the $9 version is all I use, and that has built a 6k subs channel for me. I don't need the full benefits. The $9 pro level is all I use. Very economical.

Before you pay anything: Learn more about SEO. I've been doing SEO since the 1990s, so I knew exactly what I needed and why. Just watch every video Andrew put out on SEO, Roberto Blake and others who use and recommend Tubebuddy. Watch how they use it.

Much like music think of SEO like taking freshman music theory sequence. Do you need to learn how to spell an Italian sixth chord to be successful? Na, just learn the basics.