• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

TubeBuddy Suggestion "THE TIME IS NOW"

NATTOX 7

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I think its time for TubeBuddy to step up their game,and not just let TubeBuddy be a place where you talk.
I suggest you guys to create a app so TubeBuddy can also be a place where you can communicate with your fans like discord, And let it be a place where your can record your games and fans can see you live .
#THE TIME IS NOW

• Dislike
Reactions: CoW mAn

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
I don't exactly know what you mean. Are you talking about TubeBuddy creating a platform like YouTube?

TubeBuddy is a tool. This is our community forums. We have an app on android and ios. We also have a discord as well (which you can check out in the top right corner along with all of our other social media).

OP
OP
NATTOX 7

NATTOX 7

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I don't exactly know what you mean. Are you talking about TubeBuddy creating a platform like YouTube?

TubeBuddy is a tool. This is our community forums. We have an app on android and ios. We also have a discord as well (which you can check out in the top right corner along with all of our other social media).
What i mean is you guys should create another plat form like twitch or youtube apart from this one

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
TubeBuddy is a tool to help improve your videos, I personally don't think we need TubeBuddy to also be a video recorder or chat application when there's already plenty of apps that already do that. But you never know where things may head in the future.

As for creating another platform. I've seen plenty of companies try and make new platforms and they never go anywhere you can't really compete with youtube and twitch. But if by some miracle someone makes a platform that can actually compete, that would be interesting. Facebook was started by some university kids in their dorm room.

Reactions: Damon and TubeBuddy