• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

TubeBuddy Suggestion Auto Add Function for Ad Breaks on Video Content

Breakie

TubeBuddy Legend
breakiethedragon.com
Subscriber Goal
Hello,

I just had a thought if there is a way for TubeBuddy to make an auto function to press a button or put in times for ad breaks.
Example:
Within Studio Beta - Going to the video on the right-hand side to click on TB icon, it gives you an option to place ad breaks from 5 min increments or manual time slots

Have an auto function for every 10 mins - insert ad break
or
for this specific video at 3min,6min,9min mark to add the ad break

It might be an easier way to quickly add in the ad breaks instead of manually doing it or going through 20 options to get into the ad breaks panel.

OP
OP
Breakie

Breakie

TubeBuddy Legend
breakiethedragon.com
Subscriber Goal
I like this idea. Also the ability to bulk do this to several videos at once (if that's not already possible?)
True, have a bulk option - Also sorry for the scramble with wording :p

currently no bulk option native within YouTube Studio Beta, but be amazing to see this option within TubeBuddy

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Hello,

I just had a thought if there is a way for TubeBuddy to make an auto function to press a button or put in times for ad breaks.
Example:
Within Studio Beta - Going to the video on the right-hand side to click on TB icon, it gives you an option to place ad breaks from 5 min increments or manual time slots

Have an auto function for every 10 mins - insert ad break
or
for this specific video at 3min,6min,9min mark to add the ad break

It might be an easier way to quickly add in the ad breaks instead of manually doing it or going through 20 options to get into the ad breaks panel.

Maybe a adbreak template so you can customize it per video hmm! Like the idea, curious what the community will think :D