• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

TubeBuddy Suggestion Show my videos in Sub Feed

Jonti Sparrow

Personally, and I'm sure others do similar, I follow a lot of my 'competitors' on Youtube, and I would love to see how my video looks within that sub feed (which, I imagine is similar to a lot of my followers). For instance, often when a new game comes out within my vertical, there's around 15 channels that will cover it... I'd love to see how my thumbnail looks in the middle of all those channels (to see if it looks to similar, or perhaps not similar enough!)

Hope that makes sense!

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Personally, and I'm sure others do similar, I follow a lot of my 'competitors' on Youtube, and I would love to see how my video looks within that sub feed (which, I imagine is similar to a lot of my followers). For instance, often when a new game comes out within my vertical, there's around 15 channels that will cover it... I'd love to see how my thumbnail looks in the middle of all those channels (to see if it looks to similar, or perhaps not similar enough!)

Hope that makes sense!

Hmmmm maybe a competitor thumbnail anaylsis you enter the channel and then could see your thumbnails against theirs....

Phil

CEO of TubeBuddy
TubeBuddy User
As a temporary workaround... do you ever use our Thumbnail Generator? Even if you don't end up publishing a thumbnail through it, you can upload your thumbnail and skip to Step 3 and see what it looks like against other videos for any search phrase.

2019-10-24_2116.png

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
As a temporary workaround... do you ever use our Thumbnail Generator? Even if you don't end up publishing a thumbnail through it, you can upload your thumbnail and skip to Step 3 and see what it looks like against other videos for any search phrase.

2019-10-24_2116.png
I knew there was a way to track competitor videos, but this is pretty cool and only just seeing this now :) I think this kind of covers what the OP was requesting.

Maybe could be cool to give a view option to view in a gallery mode as well.

Angry Camper

Subscriber Goal

2019-10-24_2116.png

Where can I find this Thumbnail generator?

Reactions: TubeBuddy