Music Channel Bayside Studios in Berkeley, California is looking for other amateur singers with channels to link to each other

sjs94704

New User
User name: sjs94704
Title: Bayside Studios in Berkeley, California is looking for other amateur singers with channels to link to each other
Type of collaboration: I love to sing and I have all my own gear at home and make my own music videos. YouTube algorithm likes it when people with similar channels collaborate with each other. You put a link to MY channel on yours and I do the same for you! So, if you also make your own music videos and would be interested in helping each other grow our channels, give me a shout and let's talk! Steven, Bayside Studios.
Amount of Subscribers: My first 100 to 500
Ways to contact you: baysidestudios94704@gmail.com
Why should they collaborate with you: I am an amateur singing. I love singing songs mostly from the POP genre. I have all my own gear (4 webcams, microphone and editing software) to make my videos with. In my case, I'm not really looking to make money, but, to just have fun sharing my music with others.

I want to grow my channel and I'll bet you do too! I just set up my channel so as of (10-21-2019) it does not yet have any content. I am in the recording and editing phase of my first few videos now! By sharing information about each other we can get more subs and views!
Link to Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUJA-IhhaGbqi3tjUNKJs3Q