YouTube Question Best screen recorder???

Junior and Patricia

Newbie Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I am interested i doing tutorials on editing and photography on how and what I use. My question is what screen recorder is the best and mostly used to carryout this vision

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I am interested i doing tutorials on editing and photography on how and what I use. My question is what screen recorder is the best and mostly used to carryout this vision
I use camtasia for all of the TB videos and my own personal videos. If not that OBS is free and it's GREAT :D A bit hard to use, but that's the trade off for free :)

BraveStarrTG

Life Is A Game
Subscriber Goal
OBS is awesome because it's free and has a lot of features. My only gripe with OBS is that it doesn't work well with laptops. I recently got my hands on Xsplit and although it's by subscription I am loving how well it works on my laptop. There are still a ton of features I haven't explored but recording my desktop and my webcam was crucial for me. OBS just doesn't like laptops much. It has to do with laptops having both onboard and videocard display adapters working at the same time thus OBS can't manage both adapters at once.

I used Camtasia before. It was another excellent video editor/screen recorder.

sjs94704

New User
I use a video editor called Pinnacle Studio 23 Ultimate. For just a bit extra, you can get a software called MultiCam Capture that is able to record up to 6 video cameras at the same time! I use 4 cameras and it is pretty cool! The learning curve to learn how to use the software is minimal and there are lots of tutorials on YouTube.

sjs94704

New User
I am an amateur singer so when I record my music I have to force myself to stop re-recording my songs! (Ha Ha) So, at the moment my singing is not as good as I would like it to be. YouTube says that your first several video are going to be terrible but to let them be and work on improving as I go, so that's what I'm going to do!

Here is a link to my YouTube channel. I am just now starting to learn how to use Pinnacle Studio 23, but, for the song 'Angel' what I invite you to notice the most is how I transition from one of my 4 webcams to the other. Also try to notice where I slowly zoom in,etc and other very small details like that. Once you get to know the software it is really easy!

Welcome to Bayside Studios - Berkeley, California USA