• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

In Progress Tag Tools / Suggested / stopped working

Poulpc

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
User name: Poulpc
Title of thread: Tag Tools / Suggested / stopped working
Request Type Browser Extension/TubeBuddy Website Tools
What browser are you on? FireFox
Studio Beta or Studio Classic? Studio Classic
What version of TubeBuddy? c1.45.703
Is it related to a video? No
Explain your issue: Hey
the Tag Tools / Suggested / stopped working it just keeps saying running analysis...
I've just started using tubebuddy couple of days ago, and since I never really used the tag function a lot on Youtube, I was trying to go through all my videos to add Suggested tags, I made it to page 15/76 last night, and it stopped working so I went to bed, but this morning it's still doing the same
View: https://i.imgur.com/PwzMmJf.jpg

it just keeps running and doesn't stop anymore, even on videos weird work before
Link your YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/poulpc

OP
OP
Poulpc

Poulpc

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Update: I have been testing around hourly since this morning and it's working again now

OP
OP
Poulpc

Poulpc

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Sorry for late reply! What got it working? :)
I tried a lot of things but I couldn't get it to work, after that I just kept trying to see if it worked again, and suddenly I did

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
I tried a lot of things but I couldn't get it to work, after that I just kept trying to see if it worked again, and suddenly I did

I know that since YT is moving over things classic is starting to become less and less stable :/ I'll see if I can get more info from our devs!

OP
OP
Poulpc

Poulpc

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
it's duing it again, tryed to switch to studio beta, but it's doing exactly the same thing on all the videos i try

OP
OP
Poulpc

Poulpc

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
and it's broken again, made it to page 25/76 so far

OP
OP
Poulpc

Poulpc

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
hasn't started working yet :(, tried installing Tubebuddy in Chrome, but it does the same thing as in Firefox

OP
OP
Poulpc

Poulpc

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
finally it's back to working again, and as soon as it started working in Firefox it's working in Chrome as well

OP
OP
Poulpc

Poulpc

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
And it's down again, made it to page 30/76, is it in anyway useful when I tell when it's working and not working ??

OP
OP
Poulpc

Poulpc

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
it's working again, I'm just going to keep doing it until you tell me if it's helpful or not

OP
OP
Poulpc

Poulpc

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
and it's broken again :( made it to page 34/76

OP
OP
Poulpc

Poulpc

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
and it's broken again :( made it to page 39/76

OP
OP
Poulpc

Poulpc

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
okay i found something interesting, sorry but I have a lot of hours, where it's not working where I can test things
if i unplug the internet, and click the Suggested butten it acts in exactly the same way, which means it could be a problem connecting to the servers, which means that could be something wrong with my internet connecting to your service, which gave me the idea to test one of my other channels, but when I switch to that one, it worked perfectly fine, which means the problem is specifically my account (Poulpc), and some days it's coming back and breaking at the exact same times, I would imagine it's some kind of buffer that's getting automatically refreshed (or manually), since I can roughly edit 5 pages before it stops working again

OP
OP
Poulpc

Poulpc

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
and it's broken again, made it to page 44/76

OP
OP
Poulpc

Poulpc

TubeBuddy Pro