Need Advice Thinking of changing my YouTube channel name, will my Tubebuddy lifetime membership still work?

RazMansReality

New User
Hello all,

I took a long break from making videos for personal reasons but I'm ready to start up again. I'm thinking of going away from my brand name and just going by my real name since that's the way things have shifted now. I just want to change my channel name though so I don't lose the Super Chat permission. My question is would this cause my TubeBuddy lifetime membership to no longer be active or would it still work?

mcnakahr

Newbie Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
No as long as you are not closing out the channel, deleting it, then changing the name won't hurt.

Ikerot

Not a mod
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
As long as you don't delete your channel, you will still have access to your Lifetime. However, if you do decide to delete it, please let us know at support@tubebuddy.com.

If you just want to change your channel name, you might notice that TubeBuddy will keep your old channel name. You'll need to repopulate it in order for the channel name to change in TB. Here is a video on how to do this:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_RsxAsInkI