YouTube SEO Ranking with over 100 million videos in search results

Blackbookbasics

New User
whats up people. first post here. i've been using tb for about a month and it's definitely been a mainstay for the channel. a partner and i run a dating channel that we started in may. i'm focusing on ranking in smaller niche tags to get visible. so far so good. we average about 48 views per.

so i found a keyword phrase that's left me unsure. i entered "i want a girlfriend but cant get one" and the overall score was good. the number of videos in the search results is 103 million, the lowest view count is 3. so it looks like i can rank. however, the number searches per month analysis is missing. any clues as to why? my views per is low, would it be a waste of time to try to use this as a tag as the search is over a hundred million? thanks in advance. i've included a screenshot as well

Attachments

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
whats up people. first post here. i've been using tb for about a month and it's definitely been a mainstay for the channel. a partner and i run a dating channel that we started in may. i'm focusing on ranking in smaller niche tags to get visible. so far so good. we average about 48 views per.

so i found a keyword phrase that's left me unsure. i entered "i want a girlfriend but cant get one" and the overall score was good. the number of videos in the search results is 103 million, the lowest view count is 3. so it looks like i can rank. however, the number searches per month analysis is missing. any clues as to why? my views per is low, would it be a waste of time to try to use this as a tag as the search is over a hundred million? thanks in advance. i've included a screenshot as well
# of searches is explained here:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OoyLBOyJXD4

Basically it's based on people searching for this term in research if we were to load information for every term combination in existence it'd be too much . TRILLIONS of results. So we explain why in that video :)

OP
OP
B

Blackbookbasics

New User
Thanks @Andrew. This has me a little confused though. I get about 48 views per video. Let's say I have a keyword phrase and the phrase results in an Excellent (weighted) score and the lowest video ranking count is 30, but the number of videos in Youtube are at 4 million. Would this be a keyword I could use to rank in? It seems like with my average number of views and a pool of 4 million that it would give me a score of Poor rather than Excellent right? Thanks.