Need Advice Help with gain subscribers

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I build stadiums and other big builds on minecraft. I think my views are not to bad for a new channel. But I do struggle to turn the views in to subscribers.
Are you showing them how they can build the stadiums, or is it just of the stadiums? What I'd say is subscribe to learn how you can craft better stadiums. or minecraft big build inspirations, so you can be inspired to craft more. Something that brings value to the viewer.

OP
OP
M

Marvel man

New User
Subscriber Goal
Are you showing them how they can build the stadiums, or is it just of the stadiums? What I'd say is subscribe to learn how you can craft better stadiums. or minecraft big build inspirations, so you can be inspired to craft more. Something that brings value to the viewer.
It's just the showcase of the finished stadium. I build them to scale.

Tiktokchanz

New User
TubeBuddy User
If you are looking for subscribers the focus on your content, the more views you get the more people will most likely gonna subscribe to your channel. Make your audiences fall in love with your content first. That's the key to grow your channels

Damon

TubeBuddy Pro
www.blackwarriorlures.com
Subscriber Goal
Yeah, you're gonna have to teach people how to build these stadiums. it isn't much value to people just to see your awesome work. They need a reason to vest themselves into your brand. The cold, hard reality of life is people don't care about you; they care about themselves. How can you help other people build life-sized stadiums in Minecraft? You could even write a book on that and sell it.

There is nothing wrong with showcasing your work, but there's a story: the journey from logging into a blank screen and building a massive life-sized stadium. That's a movie in and of itself and has more value than just showcasing the stadium itself.

Last edited:

NATTOX 7

New User
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hey guys, my channel gets pretty good views, but I'm rally struggling
Anyone out there struggling I want you to do me a favour go and look in your mirror and tell yourself ,"TODAY IS THE DAY I STEP UP MY GAME" "MY TIME IS NOW"
There are bad and good times you just gotta see what you can do to make it better
You gotta make your downfalls and problems into your motivations and make things sucessful
Good luck #Struggles are real

Last edited:

EV Nick

TubeBuddy User
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
You say you build stadiums on minecraft are you just building them or you talking over it?

If you want to increase subscriber base then you need to offer them a reason to.

So give them some value in hitting subscribe, do you make weekly videos maybe mention that.

Will you be building something more exiting next time, then try say "click subscribe so you don't miss next weeks epic video where ill build...."

Some of my best videos for earning new subs is where i told them about how to do something cool then missed out something else and said "video on how to do that coming soon so click subscribe not to miss it"