Subscriber Milestone Just Hit 2K!

People's Bookkeeper

Newbie Member
Member of the Month
Just wanted to share that I passed 2K subscribers yesterday! When I began 4 months ago I never imagined I'd hit 2K in that time. My goal was to get to like 200 by the end of the year haha!

I have an incredible community and Andrew/TubeBuddy have been super helpful! Andrew I took your advice when you did my review and put my picture on my banner plus I also made those changes you suggested with my video categories on my homepage and fixed the wording! Was great advice so thank you!

Peace to all! :D

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Just wanted to share that I passed 2K subscribers yesterday! When I began 4 months ago I never imagined I'd hit 2K in that time. My goal was to get to like 200 by the end of the year haha!

I have an incredible community and Andrew/TubeBuddy have been super helpful! Andrew I took your advice when you did my review and put my picture on my banner plus I also made those changes you suggested with my video categories on my homepage and fixed the wording! Was great advice so thank you!

Peace to all! :D
Congratulations! Keep on growing and pursuing! I'm happy I was able to help, and I wish you all the best on your continued growth :D