• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

TubeBuddy Suggestion Real-time Tracking of Competitor Channel Stats

ajoseph

In the TubeBuddy competitors web tool, I track a number of competitive YouTube channels' stats from the "manage" tab. TubeBuddy automatically tracks stats such as subscribers, video uploads, and views which is useful... to a degree. Currently these numbers appear to be static, and I have to leave the TubeBuddy web tool to visit the competitor's channel page in order to get accurate current stats. I would like to see these stats updated in real time - or possibly a "refresh" button to pull down current stats instead of having to remove the competitor and re-add them to my list.

TubeBuddy is a very smart tool and it is more than possible this feature I am requesting already exists. If so, should I change my work flow some how? Do I have to upgrade to a higher level of license like is required for a comparative score card? Please let me know, I look forward to hearing from you!

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
In the TubeBuddy competitors web tool, I track a number of competitive YouTube channels' stats from the "manage" tab. TubeBuddy automatically tracks stats such as subscribers, video uploads, and views which is useful... to a degree. Currently these numbers appear to be static, and I have to leave the TubeBuddy web tool to visit the competitor's channel page in order to get accurate current stats. I would like to see these stats updated in real time - or possibly a "refresh" button to pull down current stats instead of having to remove the competitor and re-add them to my list.

TubeBuddy is a very smart tool and it is more than possible this feature I am requesting already exists. If so, should I change my work flow some how? Do I have to upgrade to a higher level of license like is required for a comparative score card? Please let me know, I look forward to hearing from you!

So you want more frequent updates to competitor alerts? :)

Reactions: ajoseph
OP
OP
A

ajoseph

Absolutely! I attached a screen shot of the segment I see. The stats in the blue section have been the same since I added the competitors over two months ago. It would be AWESOME if they provided real time numbers so I can see how much I am dominating or will soon be dominating :)

Attachments

• TubeBuddy Competitor View.JPG
    TubeBuddy Competitor View.JPG
    54.2 KB · Views: 270