Gaming Channel Welcome to the Kingdome!

KingxMIGHTYMAN

New User
mobile.twitter.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: KingxMIGHTYMAN
Title of introduction: Welcome to the Kingdome!
Your name/ Alias: V
Where are you from? Arizona
How did you find TubeBuddy? I discovered tubebuddy through watching another youtuber.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Honestly haven't thought much about that since I dont know much about the community. However after some quick scrolls I think this looks like a great place to talk with other creative people, learn from eachother and exchange information and hey maybe even make some friends along the way.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Really I just hope that one day I can be someone's inspiration to do whatever it is they want to do. To show them if you make the effort and put in the time you can do whatever you want, also I play games all the time so I may as well make some use out of it lol.
How frequently do you upload? I plan to upload weekly but at a minimum monthly. (My job can be inconsistent)
What are your hobbies? Well I love video games, been playing all my life. I also love cars, specifically imports/ tuner cars. Other than playing games all the time I do mod and build my car which I plan to upload content on and one day I hope to race her on local tracks. Tbh I dont do much besides those two things and work. My social life is almost entirely online haha.
What is your biggest dream? Ya know I dont really think about that, I've kinda already done the things I say out to do. But if I had to pick one thing I'd say that I just want to make a difference in someone's life for the better. To be a positive influence for people and hopefully a source of happiness to them as well.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLupuiAkWbqdjWtbGucxA5A