Educational Channel If YOU are reading, I'm looking forward to your reply

damazo

New User
User name: damazo
Title of introduction: If YOU are reading, I'm looking forward to your reply
Your name/ Alias: Damazo
Where are you from? San Diego
How did you find TubeBuddy? A YouTuber, maybe Roberto Blake... It was awhile (6 months) back
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Joined this community because I believe in learning from each other from new comers to legends in the industry. What I want to do here is share my knowledge and improve on my content.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Provide value to service members in entertaining them on how to get the F out of debt and then build wealth. Subscriber count is nice, but I from what I read or heard it is a vanity number. If I can reach someone in the military and they changed their financial future then I've accomplished my goal.
How frequently do you upload? Currently the upload schedule is weekly. On Mondays. The plan is to do 3x M-W-F, but consistenly once a week.
What are your hobbies? Some of my hobbies are drawing or writing. If you read the title, share your passions with me on the reply.
What is your biggest dream? Biggest dream. Make an impact in the military finance space, really talk about mental health in the military, and be financial independent.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/c/damazo

People's Bookkeeper

Newbie Member
Member of the Month
How did you find TubeBuddy? A YouTuber, maybe Roberto Blake... It was awhile (6 months) back
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Joined this community because I believe in learning from each other from new comers to legends in the industry. What I want to do here is share my knowledge and improve on my content.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Provide value to service members in entertaining them on how to get the F out of debt and then build wealth. Subscriber count is nice, but I from what I read or heard it is a vanity number. If I can reach someone in the military and they changed their financial future then I've accomplished my goal.
How frequently do you upload? Currently the upload schedule is weekly. On Mondays. The plan is to do 3x M-W-F, but consistenly once a week.
What are your hobbies? Some of my hobbies are drawing or writing. If you read the title, share your passions with me on the reply.
What is your biggest dream? Biggest dream. Make an impact in the military finance space, really talk about mental health in the military, and be financial independent.
Welcome my friend! So nice to meet you and thanks for sharing your details!

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Welcome to the forums! Roberto is a great guy, so I'm glad he was able to get you to join us! I wish you all the best and I know we can help you do very well here! If you have any questions feel free to ask!

OP
OP
damazo

damazo

New User
Welcome to the forums! Roberto is a great guy, so I'm glad he was able to get you to join us! I wish you all the best and I know we can help you do very well here! If you have any questions feel free to ask!
will do, thanks for the warm welcome