How-To Channel Ready to Take Your E-commerce and Product Photography Business to The Next Level

User name: adamsc
Title of introduction: Ready to Take Your E-commerce and Product Photography Business to The Next Level
Your name/ Alias: Adam
Where are you from? Nottingham
How did you find TubeBuddy? YouTube Marketing
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Looking forward to knowing and asking for great idea especially in YouTube Marketing.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: E-Commerce and product photography speak volumes care about brand, and it’s essential that portraying the right image. Anyone can read tips, how-tos and tutorials on the Clipping Path India channel.
How frequently do you upload? Sometimes.
What are your hobbies? I like to spend time with my friends and family and travailing over the world.
What is your biggest dream?
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXIY-ZRorHSbTtQdYIXlfYA

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: adamsc
Title of introduction: Ready to Take Your E-commerce and Product Photography Business to The Next Level
Your name/ Alias: Adam
Where are you from? Nottingham
How did you find TubeBuddy? YouTube Marketing
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Looking forward to knowing and asking for great idea especially in YouTube Marketing.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: E-Commerce and product photography speak volumes care about brand, and it’s essential that portraying the right image. Anyone can read tips, how-tos and tutorials on the Clipping Path India channel.
How frequently do you upload? Sometimes.
What are your hobbies? I like to spend time with my friends and family and travailing over the world.
What is your biggest dream?
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXIY-ZRorHSbTtQdYIXlfYA
I have to say this thread title enticed me to click! Great job. Welcome to the forums! I wish you all the best here! We have a lot of photographers here, and I'm sure they'd love to hear what you have to say about photography! See you around :D