How-To Channel Hey Friends and Fellow Creators

User name: faithfully Bearded
Title of introduction: Hey Friends and Fellow Creators
Your name/ Alias: Tyson
Where are you from? USA
How did you find TubeBuddy? Youtuber
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to learn from others and meet new people through the tubebuddy forums.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: The goal with my channel is to help people who care about their beards to take care fo them properly. ALso to companies get their products noticed.
How frequently do you upload? twice a week and a live stream sunday nights
What are your hobbies? I like to spend time with my family, daughter and create whenever I can
What is your biggest dream? To raise my daughter into a successful god fearing woman who brings joy to someone else.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2kKlwqBO9FYWWK4AQK5Nww?view_as=subscriber

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: faithfully Bearded
Title of introduction: Hey Friends and Fellow Creators
Your name/ Alias: Tyson
Where are you from? USA
How did you find TubeBuddy? Youtuber
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to learn from others and meet new people through the tubebuddy forums.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: The goal with my channel is to help people who care about their beards to take care fo them properly. ALso to companies get their products noticed.
How frequently do you upload? twice a week and a live stream sunday nights
What are your hobbies? I like to spend time with my family, daughter and create whenever I can
What is your biggest dream? To raise my daughter into a successful god fearing woman who brings joy to someone else.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2kKlwqBO9FYWWK4AQK5Nww?view_as=subscriber
Welcome to the forums! This is a great place to learn from other YouTubers! What is your biggest challenge in YouTube? Maybe we can help!

I can't grow a beard to save my life, but maybe your channel can help! XD

damazo

New User
Welcome Tyson, wish I could grow a beard. Once I do I will def be on the look out on its proper care.