Vlog Channel Welcome to my Reality - I am living my 6 yr. old self's wildest dream!

RonZena

New User
TubeBuddy User
User name: RonZena
Title of introduction: Ron'Zena
Your name/ Alias: Ron'Zena
Where are you from? Missouri
How did you find TubeBuddy? YouTube Ads
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to be immersed in a environment with creators like myself who are passionate about the videos they make regardless of if they're for entertainment or informative. I feel like this industry is often overlooked or noted as being a "fake" career. Luckily, my parents have always been supportive of my career ambitions and continue to! I want to find that same type of energy in other creators so I can continue to grow as a individually but also in my craft.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: As a young kid going up, I always dreamed of being like my favorite on-air talents Oprah Winfrey and Chelsea Handler. And as a kid I believed everyone wanted the same. But as I grew up, I realized it takes lot of work to get to where these two women are in their careers and that's when I realized dreams don't work unless you do! With this channel I hope to continue my passion of content creating through the vlogs I make. By making a YouTube channel, I am living my 6 yr. old self's wildest dream and that is my biggest motivator. Please like, subscribe and comment if you like what you see!
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? Cooking, hanging out with family / friends, traveling, gymnastics, baking, gymnastics, volunteering - Girls On The Run, crafting, socializing, hot yoga, poetry, hiking, shopping
What is your biggest dream? Oh this is a no brainier! I wish I had some goooood vocals I've always liked entertaining a crowd but never had the pipes to back it up... but if I had to choose a tangible dream it would be working for E! News as a correspondent! There's something about pop culture that never fails to give me goosebumps! From the fashion, to the movies and the celebrity drama that falls in between there is always something fascinating to talk about when it comes to our ever changing society!
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzcWfBQW6RPg4YxX9hi3-bw

Ikerot

Not a mod
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
Hey @RonZena! Welcome to the TubeBuddy forums! What a great intro! This deserves a sticky! :D

I feel like this industry is often overlooked or noted as being a "fake" career.
True, though I would say the whole YouTube thing is still relatively "new" compared to the old world media like television. It's kind of the same for e-sports as well.

Oh this is a no brainier! I wish I had some goooood vocals I've always liked entertaining a crowd but never had the pipes to back it up... but if I had to choose a tangible dream it would be working for E! News as a correspondent!
Oh, I feel you on that. I personally feel more comfortable in my writing than I do actually talking. You should start up a blog on that! It can be a great way to keep your writing skill sharp, and it can be added to your resume :)

Beanie Draws

You sound like an amazing person and I wish you nothing but the most for your goals and journey :) we need more people like you in this world! Keep on inspiring and looking forward to seeing your energy around these forums:sun:

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: RonZena
Title of introduction: Ron'Zena
Your name/ Alias: Ron'Zena
Where are you from? Missouri
How did you find TubeBuddy? YouTube Ads
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to be immersed in a environment with creators like myself who are passionate about the videos they make regardless of if they're for entertainment or informative. I feel like this industry is often overlooked or noted as being a "fake" career. Luckily, my parents have always been supportive of my career ambitions and continue to! I want to find that same type of energy in other creators so I can continue to grow as a individually but also in my craft.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: As a young kid going up, I always dreamed of being like my favorite on-air talents Oprah Winfrey and Chelsea Handler. And as a kid I believed everyone wanted the same. But as I grew up, I realized it takes lot of work to get to where these two women are in their careers and that's when I realized dreams don't work unless you do! With this channel I hope to continue my passion of content creating through the vlogs I make. By making a YouTube channel, I am living my 6 yr. old self's wildest dream and that is my biggest motivator. Please like, subscribe and comment if you like what you see!
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? Cooking, hanging out with family / friends, traveling, gymnastics, baking, gymnastics, volunteering - Girls On The Run, crafting, socializing, hot yoga, poetry, hiking, shopping
What is your biggest dream? Oh this is a no brainier! I wish I had some goooood vocals I've always liked entertaining a crowd but never had the pipes to back it up... but if I had to choose a tangible dream it would be working for E! News as a correspondent! There's something about pop culture that never fails to give me goosebumps! From the fashion, to the movies and the celebrity drama that falls in between there is always something fascinating to talk about when it comes to our ever changing society!
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzcWfBQW6RPg4YxX9hi3-bw
This is one of the most well thought out intros I've read! Thank you for joining our community! I remember that feeling of wanting better your skills and craft. It lead me to YouTube, then a MCN, then finally here at TubeBuddy. I love creating content, and it lead me here! I wish you all the best to craft content that not only makes you happy, but helps make you feel fulfilled!

What is your favorite piece of content you've made? Could you link it? Thank you! Welcome to our community!

OP
OP
RonZena

RonZena

New User
TubeBuddy User
Thank-you for the kind response to my post Andrew.. I've had a lot of time to think about it and by a lot I mean nearly 9 years! My first memories of wanting to create a YouTube channel, came around the age of 13 and from that point on I either had very swift emotions about starting or I was reluctant due to bullying and my parents wanting to protect my privacy on the internet. I am happy to see YouTube thriving as a legitimate platform now because that broadens the horizon especially for someone wanting to explore in their content! I am so elated that I took the initiative to upload my first video because since that day I have been so happy with the content I am producing :)

So far my favorite video I posted happens to be my experience at Kansas City Fashion Week where I was featured at a part of the media team! It was such a treat being alongside some big name bloggers in KC and very humbling as I am beginning my journey. This was KCFW sweet sixteen season so I told the story in a very comedic sense:
View: https://youtu.be/_2zp2uHeHjA

OP
OP
RonZena

RonZena

New User
TubeBuddy User
Hey @RonZena! Welcome to the TubeBuddy forums! What a great intro! This deserves a sticky! :D

True, though I would say the whole YouTube thing is still relatively "new" compared to the old world media like television. It's kind of the same for e-sports as well.

Oh, I feel you on that. I personally feel more comfortable in my writing than I do actually talking. You should start up a blog on that! It can be a great way to keep your writing skill sharp, and it can be added to your resume :)
Thank-you for such a kind response to my post! I love reading everyone's replies and viewing their channels afterwards! I am so excited to be a part of community where creators want to uplift eachother! As far as the blog goes, I have thought about starting one but I often find my attention span is too short to write an in depth detail story of an experience lol.. maybe in the future but right now Im going to stick to vlogging ha

OP
OP
RonZena

RonZena

New User
TubeBuddy User
You sound like an amazing person and I wish you nothing but the most for your goals and journey :) we need more people like you in this world! Keep on inspiring and looking forward to seeing your energy around these forums:sun:
For starters, awesome banner! I love the the dinosaurs and the contrast of colors used in the background and text! And thank-you! For so long I was worried about being judge if I started a channel but I am no longer letting the negativity dictate my life! Regardless of where my channel may end up I am just happy to have a platform to radiate positivity, fun, a little dysfunction and a heck of a lot off quirkiness :yum thank-you for taking the time to respond to my post and offer some words of encouragement:)

hadi_jafari

New User
Hello guys... I am Hadi and i am new here.
I just have one question: Why Tubebuddy does not show estimated earnings of the youtube videos?? and how can i know how much did a youtube video earned?
Thanks