Need Advice Need ideas for Filming traditional art, while on the road?

Beanie Draws

I have a mild dilemma that someone may be able to help with ideas.

october is “inktober” where folks try to make an ink drawing each day. I personally like the idea of sticking to traditional ink (even if it’s just a pen, ink bottles and quills can be tricky)

i won’t be home for a week. Getting an ink drawing (without filming) done daily shouldn’t be tricky, my issue is filming it.

i don’t want to bring along any massive tripods, but I want to try and actually film the process daily, but unsure what would be the best method to get something drawn quickly, each day, and film it, while I’m gone for vidsummit for a week. It’s a tricky prospect that I want to try and figure out.

i have a Sony FDR X3000 (I think that’s the the name of it) it has a bottom tripod mount, and I have an sad card adaptor that will allow me to import the footage directly to my iPad.

outside of that, I’m not sure,

any ideas are welcome. And @Andrew if this is better placed into gear chat instead, let me know.

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I have a mild dilemma that someone may be able to help with ideas.

october is “inktober” where folks try to make an ink drawing each day. I personally like the idea of sticking to traditional ink (even if it’s just a pen, ink bottles and quills can be tricky)

i won’t be home for a week. Getting an ink drawing (without filming) done daily shouldn’t be tricky, my issue is filming it.

i don’t want to bring along any massive tripods, but I want to try and actually film the process daily, but unsure what would be the best method to get something drawn quickly, each day, and film it, while I’m gone for vidsummit for a week. It’s a tricky prospect that I want to try and figure out.

i have a Sony FDR X3000 (I think that’s the the name of it) it has a bottom tripod mount, and I have an sad card adaptor that will allow me to import the footage directly to my iPad.

outside of that, I’m not sure,

any ideas are welcome. And @Andrew if this is better placed into gear chat instead, let me know.
You have a phone, and I'd find a way to place the phone in a way it can record you and you can get it done. I'd say getting it done and filming it is the most important for YOU Specifically beanie haha