YouTube Tips To Help Youtubers

Nanonium

New User
Hello, there are small Youtube channels that make videos but don't have an audience...thus I figured, why not create a small group to give each other genuine feedback and watch everyone else's videos to help them improve, this is a group not to self-promote, but to improve content and get actual feedback, maybe even make new friends.

However, if you are interested you must be a gaming channel (Gaming doesn't have to be lets play's, it can be anything related to gaming)...this is so everyone has a common interest in the same genre, I can't give a beauty channel advice when my content is gaming and I have no interest in beauty videos. Also, the max of only 10 people in this group so that it's not spammy or overwhelming to watch so many videos.

If you are actually interested in joining, here is the link, the link will not work after 10 members reached https://discord.gg/597prBS

Last edited:

Haakon

Newbie Member
TubeBuddy User
There is a feedback section in this forum, it is called Content Feedback. It isn't just for gamers, so it is slightly different than what you're talking about.

I'm sorry but I rarely click on links that looks suspicious.

OP
OP
Nanonium

Nanonium

New User
Haha, I didn't know that. But even if this one is OK, I still don't click on links that look suspect :D
If you are afraid of it being malicious, you should definitely get a chrome extension such as GPeeker where you can preview the site you're about to go to and see if it's safe or not, there are many other options aside from this specific chrome extension

DragoNate

TubeBuddy Star
www.dragonate.info
Subscriber Goal
Haha, I didn't know that. But even if this one is OK, I still don't click on links that look suspect :D
And that is totally understandable because I don't either. I already know what Discord is, so no problem there, but when it comes to other random links, especially bit.ly and goo.gl links, I usually don't click 'em. Nor do I use them. I want to have my own personal short URL so that no one but me can use it.

Haakon

Newbie Member
TubeBuddy User
If you are afraid of it being malicious, you should definitely get a chrome extension such as GPeeker where you can preview the site you're about to go to and see if it's safe or not, there are many other options aside from this specific chrome extension
I wasn't aware that programs like that existed. I'll check it out. Thanks!

Doug

Newbie Member
TubeBuddy Pro
youtube.com
I really like the idea of a gaming youtuber discord server.
I've seen it mentioned a few times, and it looks like it usually fizzles out. Is there already a standard discord for this?

I know it's not my server - so feel free to take/leave this suggestion, but I'm not 100% sure limiting it to 10 members is optimal.
Probably be lucky to get 10, but I wouldn't limit it. There's a group of 10 YouTubers I hang/chat with and while it's very helpful... it's also not always easy to catch someone if you're looking for reasonably time sensitive feedback.

Ikerot

Not a mod
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
I really like the idea of a gaming youtuber discord server.
I've seen it mentioned a few times, and it looks like it usually fizzles out. Is there already a standard discord for this?

I know it's not my server - so feel free to take/leave this suggestion, but I'm not 100% sure limiting it to 10 members is optimal.
Probably be lucky to get 10, but I wouldn't limit it. There's a group of 10 YouTubers I hang/chat with and while it's very helpful... it's also not always easy to catch someone if you're looking for reasonably time sensitive feedback.
It's hard to start up a discord server when everybody else wants to make one (sounds like youtube lol). I have a server that I manage with two other people, it's quiet but it gets its loud moments. Most of the people there do youtube, so eh. 10 is a good number to start off and manage, especially if you get 10 people who are active. That would be great instead of a server of a 100 and about 5 people active.

I'd tell you a certain discord server that's active with small youtubers... but it's... pretty bad lol.