• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Camera Gear Z-cam E2C

Damon

Trusted User
Trusted User
www.blackwarriorlures.com
Subscriber Goal
I said a while back that if someone were to take the sensor from the GH4 and put it into a brain-box form factor with the processing power of a true cinema camera, that would be the perfect camera for me. That's exactly what Z-am has done with the E2C

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PJVpcZkgNg

The thing I really hate about the GH4 is that it's a still camera where they crammed a bunch of video feature into. It simply isn't what I need. Half the camera I don't use. It always feels like a waste of money. The feature that I really needed like a log profile you had to pay extra.

If you were to strpi out all the still capabilities of the GH4 and replace it with better 24-bit/48khz audio, log/raw, and brute processing power it's be the perfect cinema camera for me.

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
I said a while back that if someone were to take the sensor from the GH4 and put it into a brain-box form factor with the processing power of a true cinema camera, that would be the perfect camera for me. That's exactly what Z-am has done with the E2C

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PJVpcZkgNg

The thing I really hate about the GH4 is that it's a still camera where they crammed a bunch of video feature into. It simply isn't what I need. Half the camera I don't use. It always feels like a waste of money. The feature that I really needed like a log profile you had to pay extra.

If you were to strpi out all the still capabilities of the GH4 and replace it with better 24-bit/48khz audio, log/raw, and brute processing power it's be the perfect cinema camera for me.

This looks really promising! :O

Reactions: Damon
OP
OP
Damon

Damon

Trusted User
Trusted User
www.blackwarriorlures.com
Subscriber Goal
Yeah, this particular fund hasn't produced well over the past 10 years. I can make way more money investing that into my business. Sometimes the best return on your money is your own business instead of someone else's.