Thumbnail Feedback What Fonts should I use for a thumbnail?

SparkdeCake

New User
Subscriber Goal
So I currently use photoshop to edit some of my thumbnails, although for some reason, I can never find the appropriate font in which to use my thumbnails. Can anyone give me suggestions in what fonts that would be appealing to an audience?

Beanie Draws

At the end of the day it’s all personal choice really. You really should only be focusing on clarity of the font, and it’s ability to be used with a wide range of background.

i personally like bold, “serif” fonts, or “condensed” fonts, but there’s so many out there, you really just need to explore a bit. What do other people in your niche use?

it’s hard to go wrong with a solid serif font. Drop shadow also helps fonts stand out too.

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
This is a great question I always have too! What are your thoughts @Aaron

At the end of the day it’s all personal choice really. You really should only be focusing on clarity of the font, and it’s ability to be used with a wide range of background.

i personally like bold, “serif” fonts, or “condensed” fonts, but there’s so many out there, you really just need to explore a bit. What do other people in your niche use?

it’s hard to go wrong with a solid serif font. Drop shadow also helps fonts stand out too.
Good to know! Thanks Beanie :D